I’m going to invest my children’s education in the CVR

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2020 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s at $0.80 a share and I have $30K saved for my kids.

If I invest it all in the CVRs and both drugs are approved I’ll have almost $350K saved for college.

Who else is with me? There’s no way our leadership fails!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t the inspection scheduled?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats a big dick energy move.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason that they dropped from 3.40 to .80 in just a few days! Be careful

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going back up. Inspection of plant in Texas rescheduled?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For what it’s worth, there are rumors swirling that inspectors are inspecting Texas Lonza. This is both unconfirmed and second hand info.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true about rumors or about the inspection taking place to get timely approval?
    Wouldn’t let employees know.
    Call Texas plant...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virtual inspection? Approval in the works.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s almost certain this is approved quickly. Why wouldn’t it be?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can give you 9 billion reasons why...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question guys. Apologies if this go a basic question. What I don’t understand with the CVR is if the payout is $9, why does it trade only at $1.80? I think the payment date is only a few months away so I was expecting the price to be higher. What am I missing. Thank you!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From Seeking Alpha OPINION:
    I think the CVR is very attractive at ~$2.40. If I estimate where it will trade based on coming headlines and news, it seems that the CVR can double from here after Liso-cell approval easily. But there also will have something like 80% upside after Liso-cell has been approved. It will go down massively if the end of year deadline is missed. But it likely won't go to zero because of litigation/settlement value. How much litigation value depends on how the deadline gets missed.

My ignorant question is CAN anyone buy into this if they accept the risk? Or is this only for Celegene stockholders of previous date?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is publicly traded. Anyone can buy. BMY rt

BMY very tight on withholding any updates. They should keep investors updated on inspection and steps toward approval or say it’s over. This may be a reason for a lawsuit if they have had conversation with fda without disclosure.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forrest, Run!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who thinks this gets done by 12/31?