I’m going to invest my children’s education in the CVR

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2020 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMO Not happening.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is your opinion worth? You are probably an junior employee at a hedge fund not an employee at BMS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if that person is a junior employee at a hedge fund - then he/she is probably better off than being a drone at this asylum.

Just puttin' it out there Hiram.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on seriously? There’s maybe 7 working days left in 2020. FDA concentrating on COVID approvals.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I, too, can count days on a calendar.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you like to play now to Double Jeopardy?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently we are ramping up manufacturing runs. Approval in a few days?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called Covid. Maybe you never heard of it, but manufacturing has been hampered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having no skin in the game except being a current employee, I am hoping for approval in early 2021. There’s a lot more this company can do with 9 billion bucks than rewarding ex-CELG employees with even more ridiculous amounts of cash.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is really in the FDA’s hand at this point. Could they get it done this year? Absolutely. Are they likely to get this year? Perhaps. No one knows except the FDA. Will get done in the next 6 week? Almost certainly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CVR bagholder here.

bristol peeps - let’s get this done ASAP!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know it's in the FDA's hands? That would mean Bristol has responded to the 483, if there is one. (I'm not an employee, just an investor).

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From an employee to an investor - communication here sucks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't expect BMS to tell employees very specific details of the liso-cel review given how material the drug is the CVR.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest