I HATE NOVARTIS EYE CARE !

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2021 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t worry! It will all be over soon! Cheers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, the fact that you goto a typo criticism just shows that you are the twit that has nothing else to go to. Also, thank you for validating that you were or are at the bottom by using the word “too”. Ive never and will not be in the bottom chief because I take care of business instead of whining on cafe pharma. As for a point C. That is exactly what you did so I hope you see the irony.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. Ok, boomer...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet..you ARE on here....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, the people on this thread should be more appreciative to SR, he let go the legacy Shire team with dog shit reps from eye and ear. Reps that never sold a thing, glorified sample droppers. When jobs open up in eyecare, it’s no coincidence that those companies don’t recruit Novartis “talent”. Lazy and entitled.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, obviously I am on here. Thank you for that brilliant observation. Im not sure others noticed. Maybe they thought it was some sort of cafepharma bot. Not only are your selling skills sub par but reading comprehension needs work as well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*whispers* ...pssst. Your insecurity is showing...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dr Phil, how have you been?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of bickering with each other you should be commiserating. Get back to the topic at hand...a toxic culture, inept leaders and a marketing team that has resorted to cartoon caricatures. The merger was a joke from the beginning, there are some god awful sample droppers that only know how to position formulary wins that won out on some big territories, that in itself set the stage for this merry band of misfits to do their dirty deeds, with their minions in place. I can’t speak for the new RD out East but Todd and Tess wouldn’t know culture or genuine leadership if it bit them in the ass.

The work here is steady though, the goals fluctuate enough that if you do it right...you can get a spin to the top. And oh boy...V&B money is paid out every 4 months now. What’s not to love?

it’s easy to argue both sides of the coin here, what can’t be argued is that SR, CK, Ahmed, and the RD team have no clue how to form anything authentic and the ABL team is mostly lined up to kiss their asses and carry out their orders, no questions asked.
    Hard to draw inspiration from your field team if that’s how you choose to lead.

Ya ya, kumbya. I get it, “shut up and sell”. You can do that AND have a fun trusting work environment...I’ve seen it first hand. Ask me how high I’d jump for SR or his “leadership team” or how many walls I’d be willing to run through?

Now I get that it’s Cafe Pharma but bickering over grammar and spelling is ridiculous...even for this place. Carry on

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The merger was a perfect example of how F’d this place is. Realignment should not be a strategy. They don’t give a shit about anyone! Novartis. Shire. All meat for the grinder. Most ABL’s are too smart to say anything because they’ve learned that no one listens. I’ve talked with my ABL and they’re disgusted. I’ve been here long enough to know its never going to change. Take your pay, keep your head low, and wait for the next realignment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the ABL AG is gone! I heard they wanted her gone. Boy, whoever hired her at Oyster has a rude awakening! I don’t think she ever worked and came with all this managed care experience and didn’t have any. I don’t think she brought any value to her team nor the north region ABL team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you work for her? Seems rude to come on here and call her out after she’s gone. Not like NVS is motivating, maybe she was just biding her time? Regardless doesn’t seem right to put her on blast here unless you worked directly for her and by reading your narrative it doesn’t seem that way...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just pointing out poor Oyster for a bad hire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck selling a nasal spray that will prob never get insurance coverage. Talk to the true tear reps. Any doctor that hears nasal spray instantly says no thanks. Not to mention that leadership team is prob gonna sell that company in two years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

xiidra shelf life stability failures wait until the news hits!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re high, thanks for the laugh though.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s note that the Novartis retreads haven’t been able to move the brand past the volume they inherited from legacy Shire. Customers dont’t know who they’re Novartis reps are, lazy whiners who want to sell Durezol and Pazeo.

No one in eyecare is recruiting Novartis “talent”, industry understands what you are..... entitled messaging sample droppers. Leadership consists of dummy ABLs like the one in Cali who was “promoted”. The you have her robot boss, void of talent and leadership, and the hits keep coming.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, someone didn't drink enough coffee this am. Drink some coffee, relax a little, and then find some enjoyment this weekend. I hope you can get away from what ever makes you so spiteful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So i guess with beovu we wont be going to a meeting in hawaii

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holiday Inn at the Newark Airport more likely as everyone will be getting their pink slips with a Jelly of the month club membership as a departing prize