I HATE NOVARTIS EYE CARE !

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2021 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If xiidra wasn’t shitting the bed there wouldn’t be a need to send in reinforcements. You lost business to contract reps! C O N T R A C T R E P S! Let that sink in before you go spewing out the mouth. My friends on the great retina team are more than happy to help save the brand man!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like, it is supposed to be purchased and injected but in reality that isn’t happening nor will it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t confuse the selling skills of the retina team with a safety issue of the actual drug. They are not one of the same.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your selling skills help you hit quota?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even think this guys is on the retina
    Team or in the eye care division. He's prob one of the people who took severance because they knew they couldn't sell the product.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey numbnuts, you can talk when you know what your talking about.

And it’s not just contract reps, you dim witted crapstain, it’s the ratio of 3-4 reps in the field for Competition, vs 1. So, let’s see how you do when it’s 4 against 1 selling whatever piece of crap you sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3-4 if the territory overlaps perfectly. Most cases you have two teams of restaisis reps vs one rep for xiidra. An 8-1 ratio and still manage to gain share and grow. Go sell two vials per month and then come back and say something. If beovu was doing anywhere near what it was supposed to do you wouldn’t have the time to sell Xiidra. My guess is in 6 months half of the Xiidra team will be trained on Beovu and well be truly one ophtha. It will just be half the headcount.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you all going to get another job or STFU?
    You all are so lucky to have world class leaders like SR orchestrating change.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok shit stain. Ask the original Xiidra launch team what the ratio was and how they made it happen. The ratio was the same and they got the job done. Maybe your shit company can pull those numbers from back when and show you how pathetic you are. Thank God I made the choice to leave. Working with idiots who cry that there’s more people than me working to sell one product. waaaaaaaa. If you were good at your job it wouldn’t matter if it was 10-1. Customers don’t want a million people coming in selling ONE product during covid. Get a grip. Stop acting like it’s the Retina teams fault too. You think they want to sell Xiidra? You can blame all your precious leaders who are long gone for bringing a drug with issues to market. Stop whining and step up or move on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just get on with your life and quit posting every single day!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really are an idiot. You have no clue what you are talking about. Did you even sell Xiidra? Did you work at Shire? Do you know how the market has changed in the last 5 years? Do you know what happens strategically when you take 4 reps and change their compensation to focus on Restasis and then have them only call on T1 & T2 while hiring another sales force to see t3’s? Do you know how the insurance coverage has been altered? How bout the cat there are two new entries into the market in last 2 years. No one is blaming the retina team. Not only do I know they dont want to sell Xiidra but also know they wont. Its not going to work. All i was trying to say was that you should move on and goto whatever company board you currently work for, but i guess McDonalds hasn't started their board yet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, after reading this post, this sounds like a butthurt shire rep who didn’t get the position…

you literally have no clue what you’re talking about you over compensated washout, and it’s evident to everyone on this board.
    Just go away and go back to selling copiers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hoping to get an offer. Was told it can take a week to get approval from HR before they can make anything official. Does that sound about right??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here seems to hate the Ween. It’s an open secret. And it’s not like current dry eye people are happy or hitting goals. Why in the world is this guy still in charge? Victor, Vas? Maybe unbiossed needs to be focused on entrenched management. I pray someone sees this.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your prayers have been answered. I’ll get right on that, don’t you worry.

Respectfully,

Vas

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only ones who pretend happy are fake. Not only fake in their professional lives but also personal lives. If being phony to cover up the shell of human you are makes you feel good, then you will flourish at Novartis!

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap. Above poster, you're an idiot. A lot of BS on this topic. Definitely an Oyster Point troll on here, I can hear them speaking just from their typed word. Be careful, people jump on here to F with your morale. Don't let them. X is a damn good drug. Don't listen to the crap! If you can't sell, you should move on. In this environment where companies can still pay off KOL's as they have for a longtime, it makes our jobs even more difficult. Allergan, OP etc are all paying lots of $ to their 'consultants' to buy business. I wish we could, but we can't, so we're disadvantaged. And, Allergan are dirty whores! My x-Shire counterpart explained to me what the OP leadership did to the Shire people; scumbags. But, the majority of leadership don't give a shit about us, they are self preserving a-holes.

The one thing that is accurate is that eyecare leadership is completely ineffective, unloved, un-respected and inept. Sam's inner circle of clones are moving on. I hope he's gone soon too. All the RD's are robots. Heard the new NE one is slickly disguised as a trusted, team player but is only out for numero uno. Most ABL's are dead from the neck up and anyone worth anything are probably mentally checked out. Novartis never has understood the eye space. They buy companies and products, then immediately start to F*K the products potential, then buy another. Repeat. Comes down to culture. Something they know is missing but have no idea how to create. That's why Glint repeatedly sucks. I'm a nobody here. Been here a while and I'm just working as best I can, collecting a paycheck and trying to avoid being held accountable for things beyond my control.

Stay positive! You could work for a lot worse companies. like Oyster Pt, Sun, Kala or any of the other bottom feeders. Try not to be a dick on these threads. It helps no one.