I have double dipped for almost a year

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2021 at 3:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you fill out your W-4, there is even a column if you have more than one W-2. Not illegal at all and many do it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your love of money is obvious and shows how depraved your heart is. Deep down you are a broken person who will never find true joy. It is a fools errand to continue on with such blindness.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh...so you are doing this job pro bono? That is very kind of you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked my ass off and have not double dipped. It is so stressful during covid. I think you all are lying. It is not easy to do this at all. I have a lot of calls to make and conference calls and micromanaging. No way could one work two jobs during this .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Than you are not very smart...which is not surprising.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s just called life.. half the country has a second job. You sound lazy AF though. It’s covid you can have a pharma, a software, and real estate sales job still with enough time to cook dinner and get a work out in.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys sure this is illegal I mean by law you have to report all income to the IRS and wouldn’t they see you have more than 1 W2??? They would know you have 2 W2s and that I’d illegal isn’t it?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DAMN, your an idiot. How would "they" see it? How would Amgen know?

Doesn't matter anyway as it's not illegal. Check half the country fool, lots of people work multiple jobs.

Search the internet idiot and try to provide a single link that says it's illegal to work multiple jobs.

Damn Amgen has some idiots.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t get over this conversation. I live in NYC. I don’t have more than one W2. However, almost everyone I come in contact with does. Young people often have 3 or 4. They may stay at a job for the summer or seasonally , you get that companies W2. When I was in college I had many jobs, and ended up with several W2s. So many here work 2 full time jobs. If you think you can only have one, you’ve lived a very privileged life. Did mommy and Daddy pay your tuition? Probably. Unreal

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've got 2 W2's bc I'm a nurse and work my Amgen sales job and then another nurse job Per Diem. Been doing it for years now. No problem. Why would you think it's illegal?? Why does the IRS care if I work 2 jobs?? I hate to say it but.... did you just graduate from college or something? You sound almost child-like thinking this would be a problem.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I double dip my manager on every ride along. He loves when I go ass to mouth!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG please just STFU! You have no idea what you are talking about. Plenty of professionals have more than one W2. Doctors who work in a practice and then moonlight at an ER or work at a public hospital on the weekend will have two W2s. I have a family member who works as a hospitality, family practice doctor and works at the clinic for the electric company. He gets three W2 forms. There is nothing, NOTHING, illegal about having more than one W2. You need to quit it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. To those of you double dipping. If you work for TWO Pharma companies. Once you landed the job at the new company doesn’t the new company check with the old pharma company to see if you are still employed there? I can understand you getting away with it for a couple of weeks or a month, but years? Not sure how that’s possible. I figure the new companies check after a while. Or don’t they care?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the only way this would be illegal/a problem is if there is a clause in your contract specifically preventing you from working in parallel in the same industry/for a competitor. Otherwise you can do what you want in your spare time

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are lying and crazy.

I could never find time to double dip and get a second job with doing this job at Amgen. I'm always working. I don't believe one of you.

someone else is right though

the ic plan blows and the merit increases are worthless

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't we adopt the Otezla plan where people who sell the most, not those who make the best percent to plan, make the most money?

Oh, yeah, we don't buy the data to capture Enbrel sales so I get it, our plan that lumps everyone in the middle works best.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe this at all. I have NO time to do anything other than this job. I could never double dip.

I work very hard. And yes, I'm SMART!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is possible to double dip. However, I don’t believe it ca. He sustained for a long period of time. Let’s put it like this. A person working for two Pharma companies that is double dipping won’t be able to do BOTH jobs with integrity. They are going to be cheating in some way at one job or both.