I just hit 3 Million and Put in to Retire

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2021 at 7:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opps. Entitled

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can tell who the ants and the grasshoppers are on this thread.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the same way, we all make choices in life. I have relatives who think I was lucky. I worked hard from day one. Plus both my parents were born on farm they did NOT own. They have 5 kids and I was the youngest. Long story short my dad got a Job in Ins. typing policies in 1957. He went on to take many classes and such to get better paying jobs, well it worked and he became VP of this Ins. Co. We moved to Gainesville, FL in 1970. I worked at Publix, and did well, I went to college and it was easy. But they did not make it easy.
    Thirty years of selling meds, was wonderful. I never had a car payment, and my house was paid off when I was 45. The interest rate back then 8%. My first house 12%. So you people today that complain..shut up!
    Mr. K hired me for Marion and wow, what fun it was. Maybe, I was lucky.

4. Affy Smith

Affy Smith new user

Consider how Adderall might help you reach your goals in business and life

Adderall is a psychostimulant which means that it's a substance that stimulates the central nervous system. In this case, it's often prescribed to treat Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) but it can also be used to treat narcolepsy, obesity, and sleep apnea. You can buy your Adderall dose here

https://trustyourpharma.com/product-category/buy-adderall-online/

That is to say, the main benefit of this drug is its ability to improve concentration and attention. I find that it works well for productivity-oriented tasks such as writing articles.

Due to its ability to stimulate the brain, it also makes it useful for learning new stuff. It can also help you deal with mild anxiety, depression, and stress which is why it is sometimes prescribed for children, adults with dementia, and others. While a 200 mg pill wouldn’t even be the largest single serving of the drug, consuming around 80 to 120 mg throughout the day is just about right for me.

[​IMG]

I have been taking Adderall twice a day for the last 3 weeks. And while it has brought a few small improvements in my life, I’ve found in the long run it feels as if it’s taken away my focus and attention.

With a typical Adderall dose, I get some increase in my energy level, but this is offset by some dramatic drop in my attention span. So even though I sometimes can’t keep up with my reading and task completion, I’m not incapable of doing so. Adderall feels like the hyped up version of caffeine. I like both, but I love caffeine more. And unlike coffee, Adderall brings almost no stimulating effects. This should come as no surprise because unlike coffee, one does not often get distracted and enjoys the process. The most bothersome part is the feeling that something is missing from my life.

BUY ADDERALL ONLINE
    Buy Adderall Online | Trustyourpharma

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yay everyone should have a plan. remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am just trying to figure out how this dude thinks 3M in retirement is something to brag about

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, the Biden economy is going to kick in soon and his 3 million will be worth 3 bucks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're so dumb

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is something to brag about. 3 million =$120K a year not including social security. Most will never achieve it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If $3M = $120K per year, you are doing something wrong in investing in your portfolio or are planning to live forever. With some solid planning and SSI kicking in at 67, you should be able to generate at least $180K. My last boss retired at 62 and makes more now than he did when he was working.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The $120K number comes from the Trinity Study (4% Rule) That number doesn't take SS in consideration, just the investment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading this thread makes me feel sorry for a lot of you. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back counting your coins. Hopefully you haven't spent 50 years of your life completely focused on how much you have in your 401k. Granted it is an accomplishment, but at what price?

For me, I have 5 adult children whom I put through college on my dime. They are all gainfully employed and starting families. I have blessed them with zero college debt, and all of them now own their own homes. My goal in life was not to retire at age 50 with a lot of coins as my trophy. So I am 63, and have a mere 560k in savings as I near retirement. I will not be traveling to far off exotic locations living large, I will be living quite comfortably, surrounded by family and grandkids. I am not knocking you for your life goals, but for those that feel it is a competition that is won by whomever has the most dollars, I pity you. I am quite happy with my choices in serving others.

Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Understand. But it’s a different world than it was even 15-20 years ago. A million dollars is weirdly not the anchor it once was. I want to retire while I am still young enough to travel but mostly because the job is more stressful than previous years - at least it is to me. The fun is essentially gone. 3 million is the new goal and it’s not an easy number to achieve at 65 much less at 55. I am almost there at 53. Not sure exactly what I’m going to do but it’s nice knowing that I’m almost at the magic number. I don’t know if this makes sense but I think it’s just the feeling of relative financial security in an American society that seems to be going bonkers on a multitude of levels.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody asked you Karen. Whatever happened to letting kids “pull themselves up by the bootstraps”. Sounds like a boring life as you wasted a career.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what an accomplishment! Mazel tov

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re stupid. Take your bs elsewhere.
    Damn right I’m entitled to what I payed into for 40 yrs of working......actually entitled to more, as SS is a joke, as is Medicare.

I’ll be retiring next year. I have $3.5 million in investments, and real estate. I’m debt free.
    My money is going to my kids and grandkids. When it’s gone, I’ll be on the dole with the rest of the freeloading parasites....White, Black, Brown, Green, and Polka Dot, that have been on the welfare dole for generations and/ or plan to be. The difference is, I earned it, they didn’t.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not a good day on the market today

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

27 years at*
    Pension 67k
    SSI at 65 33.k
    401/Ira/invest 3mm
    House 500k free clear
    No debt

yab a daba do