I know my Area VP slept with a rep

Discussion in 'Dealing with Your Manager' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like clinton, you must like cigars. Yea? A good Cuban maybe?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will never change, you make me sick to my stomach. Out of site right? Not so. You are scum. You are still a cheat.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do what I do. When I have time to kill I go to an Asian spa for happy ending or one of three Call Girls depending on where I am in my territory.

So 100-200 dollars later I am relieved and ready for my next sales call and my wife does not have to know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so special. Your wife is probably out doing the dirty herself. You are nothing special I am sure. She probably has to go get her thrill somewhere else too. Get real dude.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was a manager for 15 years and had 4 reps suggest that they were available, during those years. I am not a hunk by Any means. All were struggling with their marriages and they were attracted to my confident, take charge attitude in the field and in meetings.
    FYI, all offers came at meetings and after they had alcohol. Ladies don't drink too much at meetings, especially if you are struggling at home. Go home and drink with your friends.

Never accept that kind of offer at work, it leads to fun for a short time and a lot of heartache for both parties, later, usually regret that they made that decision without thinking.
    I didn't accept but my friends have and their life was messed up afterwards. Besides family issues, The main thing i've noticed is that they lose perspective on everything at work and if you ever wonder why some are jaded that may be a reason, other things affect it more, but I've seen affairs affect managers attitude negatively at work, many times over.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were they really attracted to you and your confident way or were they looking to be your favorite rep or maybe the next promoted? Sometimes people drink to drink, some drink to be a little bold, some to get through their problems, but who knows? Maybe they were into your good looks or charm but some people need to wake up and watch their backs too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read all the previous posts. Was just approached by my manager this week about after work ride alongs. This is my first job post grad, neither one of us is married, different races and SES. I am more educated than he is and much more social. Not sure what to do. We have great chemistry and get along really well. There is a ten year age difference. I am intrigued with him.
    Not sure if it is the age difference or the racial difference? Opinions please!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on your wife...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you just love the advertisement below this page? "fix your marriage" 7 steps to fix your marriage? Now isn't that funny...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke is on YOU. Each of our pages is 'customized' based on what you search or shop for. So, mine is full of grad and tech schools.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have worked at Dendreon and your name is Aaron M?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, mine is filled with dating, sex toys, grad schools and hot guys looking for one night of great sex.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny, my husband was a cheat and now I run and play on him. He has no clue. What went around came back and bit him on his a$$. To bad he doesn't know how much fun I'm having now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What goes around comes around. It is a shame your husband scarred you and made you feel like you had to seek revenge but revenge can be so fun and so sweet.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart man. I've seen so many stupid decisions over the years and the fall out afterwards. And when an affair happens, guess what everyone in the district picks up on it. There are subtle and not so subtle clues that 2 people are fucking... body language, eye contact, etc. etc. I've been in situations where I knew two people were screwing around by how they acted together. So it may take longer for a spouse to figure it out since they don't see the dynamics, but trust me, the district figures it out pretty quickly. Hell, we're in sales, we are good at reading other people.

We had a married regional who fucked at least 3 women we know of... no one had an ounce of respect for him when he was finally "reassigned". We used to joke about him at meetings.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's business, not church. If she wants to be a compete whore, and the guy is stupid enough to let her climb him to get to the next level, well...that's the way it goes. It sounds like you are the one that got passed over and the whore got the job. Sucks, I know. But don't act surprised.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is she just the labeled one? The guy is just as bad. He could have had morals too. And don't tell me, "he is a man". They should both rot in hell for the rest of their lives. I assume they were married or it wouldn't be a big deal? That said, I hope their spouses found out and left them and they are hurting now for what they lost. If not, maybe they are happily together cause I'm sure true love is found that way...dumbasses

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure the guy lost something at some point aren't you? His wife, his kids, his dignity? I'm sure he didn't care at one time but it caught up to him or after he got caught it hit him. The dignity part always bother him, after all when it all doesn't work you have no dignity.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this industry you either need to have an open marriage or be single. You will end up divorced if you are married. Your best bet is to have your spouse let you run while you are away at all the meetings and let your spouse do the same. If you can live your marriage that way if will survive. The guys are pigs and can't be trusted, the women are no better. Most places the men run the shows so the women do what it takes to get there. If a woman is in charge, they play the game too, not all but most.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading all this, particularly the post above me, I have to ask: Should my husband who is considering pharmaceutical sales, look for a different occupation? Are sex and extramarital affairs that prevalent that he might be tempted to stray? :(

Right now he is being offered a job and most of his coworkers are or would be female. I am confident, so that doesn't bother me. However, am I going to have to worry about these or other "girls" in the industry propasitioning him? Especially at training conferences? His potential manager is female too...

I think we might heed your advice and move along, in the non pharmaceutical job industry.
    If you're going to respond, please be kind. I'm not judging anyone but we are certainly not going to jeopardize our marriage by inviting this behavior into our life. To each his own, I suppose. What works for some, doesn't for all. And if all these stories are true, than this lifestyle wouldn't fit ours.