I think it’s going to get approved

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, May 3, 2021 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve read articles on the Cincinnati Bengals’ Super Bowl prospects that are more hopeful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares what you think.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never. Getting. Approved.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s that make you feel knowing that you could not even get hired onto the Adu sales force? It’s obviously consuming your life. Sad sap!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never worked at or applied to Biogen. I just love messing with morons like you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation...... loser boy who hangs out in his mom’s basement. Hahahahahahahaha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say 50% chance of approval in 2025 or 2026 after repeat phase 3 reads out. Even then limited label and potential black box due to ARIA.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good assessment. But they’ll let it die a quiet death before then.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have already stated to certain departments, that they will not pay to do another phase 3 trial if FDA wants that. So how confident are they really in this product? Sad.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t ya mama ever teach ya don’t count ya chickens before they hatch. The ball is still in play here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never. Getting. Approved.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s just negotiation tactics. Biogen has almost nothing else to offer. They will crunch the numbers and decide if upside exceeds investment.

But yes, Adu scabs are getting fired. Come back in 5 years?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly correct. The only way they don’t repeat the trial is if they don’t think it works. 200 million to run trial. Even if only 50-50 chance, they can easily make that annually in sales.

That said, the company that gets it across finish line may not be called “Biogen.” Your market cap is going in the dumpster as soon as the denial comes in June.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re unemployed wasting your life away down in your mom’s basement so what’s it matter to you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why get so high-strung and emotional about it? Many people believe this won't get approved. I didn't make the previous comment and work for Biogen. Knowing what I know now, would you really want this approved? It will be absolutely terrible to work here because the indication and access would be so terrible. It isn't going to be approved. Even the estimated price-point will be a joke.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if approved, we won’t be able to charge more than a tank of gas or lumber in this hyperinflation environment

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High strung about what? Do you normally go to the defense of mindless comments on here? Chill bro and enjoy the free money while you can.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, perfect!