IMO it looks like TMs are done

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2021 at 1:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like it's all about specialty reps here moving forward and that TM jobs will go to CSOs.

Thoughts anyone?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no reps. KAMs, SMEs, & Navigators. Amazon on demand business model is the goal remember.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a huge leap. What are you basing that on

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to say until we learn more. Call center reps will be supporting ALL Business Units according to video. IMO no division is safe...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STM’s are gone! You heard it here first

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have 200,000 reasons to hope you are correct

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safe to say, after listening to that video and reviewing the links, it doesn’t matter what your title is, if it is TM, STM, SHR the probability of being downsized is very high no matter the BU, along with respective DBM’s. Over the past several months we saw the increase of KAM’s and if they expand that team more then DBM’s will have best chance to land those opportunities due to stated job description prior/current experience. Hope wrong, but it’s looking more and more bleak for any customer facing reps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get on with it, the sooner the better! Ready to start a new life after Pfizer, with a severance!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do u think severance will be 2 wks/yr or 3wks/yr?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

current severance package good through 2021 is 3 weeks per year of service

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I'm at half that rate

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will still be customer facing reps. I think everyone knows there are way too many people calling on primary care given our product line up or lack there of. There are certainly some contract/ legal issues between Bristol Myers and exact science regarding call volume “quotas”, And that probably means that fewer people will be cut then perhaps what one might expect. Buckle up it’s going to be a bumpy ride one way or the other, and the good news is the severance package is excellent for those who get it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is the thought on Team 1 being dissolved in late 2021 vs. early 2022?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the difference in job description between an STM and TM? LoL!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$$$$$$$$$. That should simplify it for you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$$$$$$$$$ doesn't translate in actual job description

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct but we know of none of the exact job descriptions for BM 3.3 that would make STM’s more of a fit, we do however know what the company is trying to do and that is cut excessive representative salaries. Therefore STM =$$$$ TM=$$, to be fair I think both are gone…