Inflammation manager in upstate New York

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 1, 2021 at 5:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s also be real, no other reps are coming on to an Amgen cafe pharma, looking up the upstate manager post, and then positing about a rep, when they don’t even know who the reps manager is. Come on man… I thought we had to be at least a little intelligent and savvy to be pharma reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We still have PH and SV in Albany though, they’re the backbone of this team!! That and neither could literally get a job anywhere else

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MG no longer N.East Reg. news letter editor; but still manages to do what she does best, write posts about herself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS is absolutely hilarious

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MG posting under veil of third person. LMAO!! Her offices hated her and so did the 3 partners she had and drove out in 4 years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big gain for entire Region! Had the misfortune of working on same committee with MG several years ago. Nightmare. Every mtg started with her I,I,I, Me, Me, Me. Then told everyone she had former RSD TB be her mentor to help her secure a DM position. She told my partner she was offered a DM spot with another company. Good riddance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, are you afraid of a strong, confident woman? This has SP written all over it. Loser

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MG having some delusions & mania. Perhaps your new company Janssen has an anti-psychotic to help you. Wait till your poor new Janssen DSM gets a look at your cafe posts. Stanky turd go away even better let’s follow you over to the J&J board:)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CC bitter and jealous someone more deserving earned ACT3, soon the Mighty Mac will learn what a tumor CC is

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep hiding Steve. It’s worked so far. Everyone knows this is you responding. Passive aggressive was your diagnosis right?

Keep collecting that paycheck that you do nothing for. Oh that’s right, you have to interview now bc your team left you, OMG! that must be a major inconvenience for your 330 pm beer pong tournament at Oak Hill.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

accurate. The entire team is a cancer, if we’re being honest.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Heard about this thread, so as a former member of this team, I decided to check it out. It's sad. I always felt that almost everyone on this team was great...including/especially SP.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s time for a truce. Let the past be the past. Best of luck to all in the future. Enjoy your summer with friends and family.

15. Lion

Lion Guest

Ok, SP, you are trying to fool us again by pretending to be a happy team member. I will end this thread by saying you deserve to be fired, and the fact that you won another Chairman’s Circle is disgraceful. Try saying thank you just one time

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the manager so bad?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, refer to all the comments above!