Integra Announces Definitive Agreement to Divest its Extremity Orthopedics Business to

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barnhisel and Reginold, good luck in getting a new job in ortho. Your reputation speaks for itself. Pieces of shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What next? Anyone hearing anything? Any direction?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh boy, didn't see that coming. What a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. Hannah Lynn

Hannah Lynn new user

It is about time Barnhisel gets a good taste of karma. The way he treats people professionally and personally speaks volumes and he will not survive this merger. I have never met someone more arrogant and ignorant in my life. The worst numbers on the west coast and you want a pat on the back. I wouldn't pat you on the back if you were choking. Everything you are involved with turns to shit because you are the biggest piece of shit in ortho. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out buddy but take note as to how many will be willing to hold it open for you as you exit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Hannah a new pen name for Tony?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are the most negative posts being pulled about Barnhisel? He is a true piece of shit. It's proven he is garbage

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stand corrected...best one still stands:

I hear this loser got a chick knocked up and she left the state to get away from him! I guess all his raging and control issues made him lose his job and his kid. Karma is working it’s way around for sure w this asshole.