International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classy..... not!

As typical tyrants, cannot listen to people who do not believe in the things you are doing. Not listening to everyone’s feedback brought us here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The companies slow drawn out death started with endurance!
    Pyott’s half hearted attempt at a defence against VRX.
    They said endurance was always part of the plan...but in reality it was done to push the price up & make more for him & the shareholders.
    BS was supposed to be the white knight, but his only plan was to sell the business on, it almost worked too with the mega Pfizer deal. Do he turned to MP to run his international business, Someone with a strong reputation...sadly that reputation masked the fact he is a bully & Takeda couldn’t wait to show him the door.
    Now he will take a huge payoff from Abbvie...so he wins & we all lose!
    That is business the modern world!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But he’ll be gone. And we can get back to rational, sensible business again.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That depends on how Abbvie view things!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have integration start? Who is on meetings of integration? I must hope it is not the same friends because they only help them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear they care about ROI. Not likes on SoMe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sad that nobody in this company cares about the fact that grade 12 and below employees in international will get an inferior package than US employees.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20% of the turnover & 20% of the severance!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will the impact at Marlow be when the Abbvie deal closes?
    Any idea of the expected loss?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless they up and move Abbvie UK to Marlow, which is unlikely, I doubt there will be a Marlow this time next year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyway this thread can be sent to the AbbVie leaders??? my concern is that MP will weasel his way in to keeping his role and who know how long it will take them to realise what a tyrant he is!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has probably done that already. Integration meetings have started so we can assume he’s already working on whatever is best for him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I noticed they had a surveyor in to measure all the offices in the Marlow building so they are definetly planning some change to the office space.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A morgue?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m travelling into Marlow on Friday. Anyone else? Didn’t think so. Working from home cause you get so much more done? Can spend time doing e mails rather than being in traffic? For those that hate it here be grateful you only work a 4 day week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what your colour is but there’s plenty going on in blue and orange. No 4 day weeks here unless you count the 32 hours we’ve already worked by Wednesday evening. If you don’t want to be here then leave.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in orange and as usual there will be no one in tomorrow.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you missed the 20 or so people in the orange area today then. Should’ve shouted out hello if you were lonely. Maybe next week.