Interviews in Dallas today

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There weren't any jobs offered while in Dallas.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do yOu know that no offers were made?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, offers were made. Met candidate in aiport who was offered 70,000. I wasn't. FML.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed in panel yesterday in Philadelphia. I was also told no decision until next week. Managers on my panel were all good: Enthusiastic about the company, performing well, planned to retire there, etc. No STAR questions either, just walked through resume mostly. People of all ages too. At least they don't discriminate based on age or looks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the true story? If we were told we would hear something next week, does that mean we did not get the job? And wait for the rejection letter next week?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where told yes or no the next day. Wednesday.

So they made there decisions. Everybody should by today.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why tell us we would know next week?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told $75k to $80k.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you told that wad the range? Or rid you get an actual offer?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you told that WAS the range? Or, did you get an actual offer?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got the very generic "Dear John" email a little while ago. But I knew already that I wasn't chosen that day at the interview, when during the feedback conversation, the recruiter coordinator said "that's all we have for today" and off I went to the airport. Weird interview, weird company, NOT impressed. At least I HAVE a job, thankfully!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they also tell you that you would hear from someone next week? Were any offers made that day?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was anyone given an offer here or Dallas this week?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most offers were already made, they told you they would let you know next week in case the background checks didn't go through or the top candidate decided against their offer. They only brought two people in for each job, of course they aren't going to tell you that you didn't get the job until they are positive the first offer is accepted and they pass the background check.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no offer or rejection............ What does that mean?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get an offer?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you people get it? This is a cattle call, and you are veal. You will last 12-18 months like the veal you will replace. Be prepared for the most non-enjoyable months of your life; your managers will be the clods that interviewed you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

either the other person hasn't accepted the offer yet or they are still waiting on the background check to go through.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other candidates Background check? Do they do any part of background check prior to offer?