Interviews in Dallas today

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, read what the other person said! EITHER they haven't accepted the offer or the company is waiting on the background check to go through if the offer was accepted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was just a question?? Some people need this job and were excited about it!! I was told I would hear something next week? I was just curious if any offers were given on the day of interview?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excited...nobody should be excited about Watson. No one NEEDS this job/night mare pal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes. offers were made and accepted in dallas. some people were told that they would hear the next day or so. most people that went to the second interview in the afternoon were given jobs. i was not impressed by the interviewers, or the hr person. the recruiting company guys, luigi and tony, were first class, though! very helpful and honest. they deserve raises.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still have not been told either way...no rejection email and no offer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run forest run.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson Star question- Tell me a time..... you tried to sell Trelstar but took the the day off instead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Philly as well and was offered a job before leaving.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was offered the Philly job and turned it down because Novartis provided a counter offer. Good luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are smart not to take it.

a. products are terrible
    b. management is terrible
    c. training is a joke
    d. you wont make any money
    e. you have to get 90% sampling and if you say, "they dont need them" the response is, "get a signiture and get rid of the samples"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make over 80,000 with my current job. Anyone get any offers over that? Also, what kind of 401k match is there, is the medical good? Also, do you get a car allowance or what type of vehicles are offered through the company?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making 80K and want to move to Watson? They have been looking for a dumb ass and you are it!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decribe the interview process with Watson. What closing questions were asked--well, this is to the ones who got an offer the day of your interviews. What products?