Is Aerie going out of business?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Blame the sales people that sold it and not the executives that put this plan together.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever thought we would have 40% of the entire market by the end of 2020 needs to be put in a nut house. No wonder why investors have bailed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those of you that have been with Ista know the story.
    Buy the rights from UNC
    Pump it as the next best thing
    Award huge shares to insiders
    Try not to break any SEC rules re bundling and late night dinners with KOL's
    Company jet - hahahaha
    Praise Trump for his tax breaks (but get your minions to fight the battle)
    Pump it like crazy
    Claim you will only sell it at a multi stock price
    Get a few scripts/ sales $'s rolling in
    Sell off your shares at highs
    Sell off the company and move on to another
    Rinse/repeat

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to buy this shithole of a company... they are going to end up giving it away.... stock is so diluted now and it isn't going to be climbing fast anytime soon... morale is low due to managers like Maria... I have to put in ear plugs whenever she speaks just to make it somewhat bearable...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s not forget paying speakers to write. There is a reason “virtual dinners” are being pushed right now. I wonder if Aerie has read the article highlighting Novartis settlement for paying speakers lavish fees to prescribe more? When the company is pushing virtual dinners in a pandemic it only further proves how poorly this company is performing....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP the negative posts!! Have faith in your company! So sick of the whiners and sexists at this company!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on these guys don't know what they are doing. V bought stock at $19, and he is the only one to buy back in after the big sell off. Or maybe they do? You can put lip stick on it but it is what it is.
    Please turn the lights off if you are last to leave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was recently contacted about some of the practices that were taking place at Aerie in some cases and in other cases still are taking place. I am not trying to help anyone or hurt my company but I will tell the truth. I fear Aerie is going to be in big trouble.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you think that? Every company has speakers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not with as low a performance requirement as required by Aerie. It's essentially free money to the speaker and everyone knows it. Pure abuse.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aerie should worry about their speaker bribes but they also were involved and still involved in other major illegal activity. I will be telling the truth as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are honest. We have more speakers than reps? Know why? They are paid to write. It gives the company legs. Sadly the table will still collapse. And yes, other illegal activities have been going on since day one with managers pushing specialty pharmacies who fraud the medicare system.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention this behavior has been awarded and encouraged by mgrs./RSD’s...
    More bonus $, pclub, promotions....
    All while those that didn’t partake in unethical behavior were questioned and not given the treatment as those unethically promoting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out and sell in FL you slackers! Your Gov and the Prez say the cases are going down. Everything they say is TRUE. Never question it! Buncha softies and whiners. Sheesh, you get the sniffles and go running home to hide under your blankets? Pansies! Get crack'n or you'll all be replaced!