Is there anyone other than whiny sales reps and their d-bag bosses on this board?

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just checking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...my job sucks, my territory sucks, my mgr sucks, no promo money, too many speaker programs, I am inderpaid etc. Still wondering....go fuck yourself douchebag. I'd like to punch your teeth out ya tool.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, what a witty post. Nope, so go back to craig's list.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one left but whiners and douchbags.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my job!

Four T's! Tuesday and Thursday. Ten to Two!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here!!! No whining!!! You forgot to mention the one hour lunch break from 12-1

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw this post, and yes, I am a sales rep and not "whiney". Why? Because I have been double dipping now for 3 years, and doing fine , thank you! I don't really care much for either company, although my other pharma job is slightly better than my Watson job. The thing that makes it all very worthwhile, is knowing that both paychecks hit my checking account the same day!! (usually). Oh, so very gratifying!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the entrepreneurial spirit bro. Some these so called managers are double dipping as well, I know this for a fact. They are all so fullashit and hypocritical. Keep the money flowin bro Watson deserves NO better.