Is Xeljanz the Biggest Coverup in Pharma History?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Known CV events since the beginning by Pres, VPs & Medical only to rollout marketing spin material for the sales reps.
    Avoid, Distract, Redirect was the common phrase in HQ when addressing Xeljanz stroke & heart attack issues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to cost PFE billions and take years to resolve

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know if its the biggest cover up ever in the pharma industry but its one of them.
    I have saved massages from my DM following a managers mtg where he said Lotz told the leadership there is nothing causal with CV issues or deaths with patience in Xeljanz.
    He said no link and that what was floating around from ACR mtg at the time was taken out of context & not true.
    Our head of Medical (Andy) at the time backed up Lotz's comments who was head of Marketing.
    I and several reps on our team have saved messages.
    Pfizer known about this at least 6 yrs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One reason our stock has crashed!
    In 90 days Pfe stock is down -24%
    Yep F ing -24 dam %. Thank I&I leadership. Glad you all cashed out in 40s as the stock is heading to 20s now

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rinvoq is rolling...to roll over Xeljanz. The whole class is suspect. You personally swallow that pill.

So, having listened and delivered the "news" from on high in your world I know what they can do, if you follow their unethical direction.

I say, once a fair review has occurred and proven true,
    "Unequivocally FIRE with no fan fare, no severance, no frills the MEDICAL, R&D, CLINICAL LEADERS and TOP MARKETING & SALES MANAGEMENT that stressed any way, shape or form: "REDIRECT".

So you now, u sales grunts are unqualified, legal experts attempting to circumvent the law in a court of prescribers. But, your under oath, as you can only recite the package insert at food fests?! You can not massage, manipulate, redirect to provide improper imbalance in your "37 second" sales discussions.

What has this crazy ass PhRMA world come too? Never learns.

SO, as we say, FIRE ALL OF THOSE that carried the "REDIRECT" your Honor to this information over here. Pay no attention to what's behind the curtain, Dorothy.

PhRMA - The biggest organized schtick known to the U.S.A. Now wait, "leadership" will RAISE PRICES with no remorse, no new GOOD DATA (lmao) to cover low integrity asses.

[There were 98 cases of cardiovascular events among Xeljanz patients in the study, compared to just 37 in the TNF inhibitor group. For cancer, the numbers were 122 and 42, respectively, so the drug missed the twin objectives of showing non-inferiority to the TNF drugs.

There was also no difference between the 5mg and 10mg doses of Xeljanz tested in the trial, said Pfizer, which said the data will “further clarify the benefit and risk profile of tofacitinib to help inform medical decision making and patient care.” There were however warning signs all wasn’t well with the trial. Last year, the company was forced to abandon dosing in the 10mg group after an interim look at the data showed an imbalance in deaths between the Xeljanz and TNF groups.]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read close, if you didn't last Fall. Do NOT peek behind Door #10(mg). What a schtick. After review and internal "courts", Fire with no fanfare all those who pushed, "Troops, Redirect!" from R&D to Sales and all parts in-between. How about Mr. CEO? Is he ever truly at risk for what he should be aware in this monstrosity, Pfizer?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I confess. I took Xeljanz on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some can joke about improper, unethical or illegal marketing of a drug; but it is no joke. See, most of you have no real skin in the game; just an easy ride. And our lofty cottage industry of attorneys surrounding the corporate executives know the risks and the exposure. For now, it appears the risks are less with FDA OPDP overwhelmed with the explosion of market spending. But someday, the hammer should fall heavy on those arrogant and unethical in promotion of things, both family and friends swallow or inject on a "grassy knoll" or say, a parents kitchen.

Redirect to complete fair balance on each 23 second call, kids. You don't sell anything anyway.

A 2019 article, we all should know where we are with spending moving forward and fast.
    Big Pharma shells out $20B each year to schmooze docs, $6B on drug ads
    [" They found a lackluster response to the skyrocketing medical marketing across the board. In fact, the FDA’s Office of Prescription Drug Promotion, which regulates consumer and professional promotional material, actually saw a decrease in regulatory activity. Though submissions increased from 34,182 in 1997 to 97,252 in 2016, violation letters dropped from 156 to 11 in those respective years. The finding “suggests the possibility of less oversight,” the authors conclude, possibly because FDA reviewers may be “overwhelmed by the massive increase in promotional submissions.”]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redirect to complete fair balance on each 23 second call, kids. You don't sell anything anyway.

LMAO,
    When things "normalize":

Without samples, commercials, late and post-launch phase research supporters in territory, paid territory faculty and bench candidates, "clinical learning" in various settings and of course, skinny lattes and fatty lunches, where would a deranged, farm-a stooge be?

Doing what they do 67% of each day, wasting time on company dime.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU Bob. Go "coach" girls golf.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could likely end worse than Exxon with massive terminations of VP sales & medical & marketing while paying out BILLIONS in settlements & FDA fines. Will make all other Billion dollar settlements look like coffee money.
    Get ready to pay the piper and collapse the division after key execs & RDs are fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer to question will be YES and not even close 2nd when all facts are found out about how Lotz when head of mkt & Andy w Medical were denying & downplaying CV risks with the reps and even at ACRs with KOLs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be criminal prosecution with this known CV & death coverup past 5 yrs.
    Careers will be over & jail time served.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% factual and I will testify in court that Jeff who was Marketing Director the time & Dr. Andy who was Xeljanz head of Medical BOTH were downplaying & saying no causal relationship (even at the CA ACR to the nations top Rheums as I was one of the convention reps!). It is a shame & disgrace of the intentional coverup my Marketing & Medical the past 5 yrs.
    Any & All whistle blower lawsuits i will participate if asked. Also would be all in with part of the group bringing the truth to light about Jeff & Andy's actions of coverup.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True and our Dir of Marketing now our VP was the King of the CV spin along with head if Xeljanz Medical.

Why do you think Pfizer is bending over for the FDA with the Covid Vaccine????? Its called trying to soften the blow when the hammer comes down on Xeljanz

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True & I also will volunteer to testify!
    Myself & other reps have recordings of Lotz & Medical calls & webex recordings about Deflect &Deny & Readdress.
    CV risks have been known, downplayed & coverup for 6yrs now. Just ask some docs at the CA ACR what Lotz & Andy were going around saying regarding CV events Jack Cush published week of ACR.

By time this all hits the legal wall & fines with terminations nobody will be left cuz Xeljanz has no legs & 250 too many reps. FALL LAYOFFS