Jack B

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Buddy, did you find I new job yet??????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They canned JB?!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will the Acell sales force be integrated with us? Smaller territories with larger bags?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has SN found out what this clown is about????? The clock is ticking Jack. Your time is coming you piece of garbage. On your exit, please remember all the people you have fucked over.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch your ass Jack. The clock is ticking

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geezuz dude, what is your deal with Jack B? Enough to even post on the S&N board??? You must really hate him. If you’re such a man go out and tell him yourself or give it a rest. CP troll #1

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My new manager is JS. I heard he can’t manage his own shit and won’t travel....im looking!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you coddling him? Hoping for a raise? In your Levi's

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Geez dude" Who the hell says that????? Keep trolling worthless turd. Oh yeah, and JB your time is coming. Tick Tock bitch

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JB and he's more than happy to travel, but hasn't been in an operating room in years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy your weekend buddy! Keep hydrated, you'll need it when you have to run for another job asshole

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is Integra fell several million short in February on the Acell sales. Acell reps not retained who actually worked: hahahahhahaha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy unemployment Jack. You screwed so many people for your own gain you deserve what you get. Hopefully a ban from medical sales all together. Everyone knows what a low class idiot you are. You have ruined peoples lives and deserve only the worst. Even better, your puppet master Erik is gone as well....poetic justice you turd

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well well. Jack B. Seems as though you got what was coming.Good luck baby