James Marchese

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2007 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are responding to two different people. So how could you know who you are talking to? If you know who I am, say it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"your all cowards!" should be "you're all cowards!" LOL "Your all sheep" should be "you're all sheep". That is 2 mistakes you missed. What other mistakes have you made believing Jim?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told you that this is Jim's wife, that email was posted by my husband. I thought this would be an intelligent conversation about my husband's case and not a critique on his grammar, apparently I was very wrong. There will be no more replies from me.

PS..this is obviously not Jim, he has no problem identifying himself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whole clan?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys all too funny with the stories you come with about Jim! I have one, too!

My Aunt's, cousin's, sister's, babysitter's, maid, saw Jim illegally jaywalk in the middle of Patterson, NJ on the Sabbath. He should fry and burn in a fetal position!! Please note: I did not use the witnesses (Dr. Jones) to protect innocent. Please, for love of GOD, call the ex-wife, her lawyer, the DOJ, the ex-girlfriend, and the Rabbi to let them. Justice needs to be served!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys all too funny with the stories you come with about Jim! I have one, too!

My Aunt's, cousin's, sister's, babysitter's, maid, saw Jim illegally jaywalk in the middle of Patterson, NJ on the Sabbath. He should fry and burn in a fetal position!! Please note: I did not use the witnesses (Dr. Jones) to protect the innocent. Please, for love of GOD, call the ex-wife, her lawyer, the DOJ, the ex-girlfriend, and the Rabbi to let them know. Justice needs to be served!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you would think the Ex's in his life would have moved on by now,,,,GET LIVES ALREADY !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi ex's comments are what mostly makes up this blog! They are obsessed!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your life must be going even worse if you are searching your own name out at 7:00 on a saturday night and midnight on a Thursday. Although I'm sure you are having a lot of restless nights lately.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interestingly, Mike was best friends with Katie Fanning (Schroeder) who was the VP of Marketing and Sales during the black days of cti.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess we will all find out next week.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the government works in tricky ways,,,,with the deck stacked against him he should be dropping everything, is the money really worth it ????????????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when you have already spent it, it is!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The law is the law. DOJ cannot work in "tricky" ways. I do know one thing, it would make the most sense that the DOJ wants to hold onto the money and not share it with anyone, not even the relater. THAT I have seen time and time again. Is anyone actually flying out for this case?????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know if "he already spent it???" strange comment.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care to know that much,thanks, I am just curious to see how much public attention this gets Jim. He already did an interview for the Wall Street Journal. This is getting national attention because it is a historic case.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How that man makes his money or leads his life is none of my concern. frankly you, me, nor ex's really have any idea of the truth. I am more curious about how the Judge is going to decide because it will set the standard for future whitleblowers' case. That is what the real focus should be. I have read the comments about him, it sounds like they are all made by scorned lovers more than by educated, respectable people in the industry that may be inadvertently affected by this case. NO one can tell me that a educated employee from the industry would actually take time out of their day to write some of the scathing comments that have been posted. I try to ignore them and focus on the other comments that others have written that actually contribute something substantial to this case. Always remember, there are many low lives out there that want a piece of the pie and they will say anything to get it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not Mrs. Marchese, but thank you for the grammer lesson, you are very wise. I am an attorney on the west coast, last time I checked this is an informal blog that I really did not need to cross every t and dot every i.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by the way, why don't you educate me on this case if you think you know more than I do. What I know is just from the internet and newspapers.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did actually take a look at it. don't get me wrong, I am not defending this guy. I am an attorney that has done work on several cases dealing with whistlerblowers and I just find this particular case to be interesting. We need to hear all sides of the story, that is all I am saying. As far as my "scored lovers" comment, I read the entire blog and I also know that his ex's are on here, too. Some of the comments appear that they would come from them instead of coming from an ex-co-worker. Hope i did not make too many errors for you.