James Marchese

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2007 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That comment is exactly what I am talking about. It does not make sense, why would he need "inside information"??? He IS the inside information! I know you hate this guy, but you still have to look at both sides. Speaking of Mrs. Marchese, she made a comment that he has the "witness list and evidence" for the hearing, she is right, he has to have everything before going into trial. This happens through discovery.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Shit! This is nuts. Are all you people on fucking crack or something? Becky - move on with your life sweetheart. And as far as Jim having anything to do with the curruption at CTI, you're about as wrong as wrong can be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way more than 2 people on this board. You have no idea how many people don't like you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will be funny to see what everyone has to say when they award this guy his money

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA HA, now thats funny

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WEll PUT!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well put for who? Seems like a post having to do with personal issues, not ones here on this site.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what fun ? they award him zero and its over !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the first comment was more accurate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparantly this comment shut both R and C right up because there have been so few comments now!!!! WOW did you call them out! BUSTED!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you just offer nothing

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your the one with accusations, jackass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is jackass a legal term you learned at Seton Hall Law?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fishy you would assume the comment was directed to Jim or his wife. I guess you will now say that you know Jim and knew he went to SHU Law? Come on Jim, just post all comments under JLM and end the games.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was has been posted all over the board asshole. try to focus on what i said.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please show me where o wise one, I can't find it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have to be kidding. it mentions something about a paper he wrote at Setan Hall. if it was not in this one, it was on another blog, but it was mentioned. also, every time someone writes anything questioning his culpability, they are attacked saying that is mr and mrs marchese. just like you are attacking me. you are totally detracted from my comment and instead trying to see if it is jim. what is the point of this board.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone else comment on this, besides Sherlock Holmes who is trying to find out if it is Jim that wrote this. thanxs..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is there an entire page missing from this thread?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it must be magic!