James Marchese

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2007 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow are you lost! He made tens of thousands of dollars on commissions in sales related to these transactions!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim is sexy!!!! WE LOVE JIM MARCHESE!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! did you see his sexy ass on in the New York Times!!! Holy Hot! Now that is some moxy!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not think Jim's sisters were also posting on this thread??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know he has sisters???? That would be creepy by the way if his sisters were saying that. He is HOT!!!! He is hot, smart, successful, tells it how it is type of guy. If Mrs. Marchese was not married to him, I would beg to marry that man!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, did you ever see his wife??!!! she's smokin!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why his ex-wife is soooooooooooooooo jealous! Becky HATES her!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see that picutre of him in the New York Times? He's heavenly. I'd SO do him! He looks powerful, like he knows what he wants and how to get it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea...that was the whole point...he is creepy and it would make sense in his situation, if his sisters were as creepy as him!!! It would make perfect sense if Napoleon's sisters were in to him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a rep could be the originator of most of the off label scams of a company? You, sir, or madam, obviously never were a pharmaceutical sales rep.

You are the same old fan of CTI or Bianco, still nursing this thread along.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This comment was written by someone that actually has thought this through. I have been saying this from the beginning. Why is this thread still going anyway, for all curious fans (including Rebecca, her husband, ex-girlfriend who have posted a ton on this board and has made it known) will know in a couple days. Either way, nobody's life will change in the least. That is what is amazing, no one will venture or fall if he is awarded cash or not but everyone is REALLY fired up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, why do you ask? Def. not a CTI employee. Why do you ask?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant to say "Many of US believe," but your slip is more than Freudian. You are not one of "us" reps who were given quotas up to three times larger than what 100% APL market share would have been, and the "tools" to help us get it. You know, "tools" like National and Regional and Territory Advisory boards that the DOJ objected to. No, you are not a former CTI rep.

Did Marchesi think any of those advisory board "tools" up? I doubt it.

Since all of this was continued long after Marchesi left, it's pretty easy to see that CTI grossly facilitated most of the off-label activity, and the only proven egomaniac here is YOU!.

Are there any other former CTI reps out there who remember the last National Meeting we had, in San Diego? Remember our special guest speaker, the CTI lawyer who basically opened his speech with, "I've got all of you...do you know how?" I guess now we're seeing part of this "gotcha" in action, trying to reduce a whistleblower award.

Part of the "gotcha" is also suing the Lash group, apparently.

You're lying. You'll say plenty more before all this is over. If Marchesi gets it all, you'll complain about what an undeserving scumbag he is. If he gets nothing, you'll crow about what a great justice was done. If it's somewhere in between, you'll also declare a great victory because of the reduction.

14. Jim's wife

Jim's wife Guest

This is Mrs. Marchese, yes, is someone going to answer this????????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't think so....nice try. VERY creepy!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you know him? I am sure you do....

17. JLM

JLM Guest

You are foolish to think, I was the one to make those posts. I had to travel to Seattle and was on a plane (and with counsel prepparing for the hearing for the last few days). I do not know who you are, nor do I care. I am sorry that you are so angry...it has been SIX years. If this is Peter,Paul,Vince or Jamie...let it go. The hate will destroy your life, hurt your friends and family.

CTI broke my heart because we had a chance to do something great, but we put money before people. This is my burden, my fight, kiss your children, love your wife and move on. If my actions hurt you...I am sorry.

But I am not sorry for what I did; and regardless what happens I can sleep at night. If you can't there is a good reason why. Ask for forgiveness and it will be granted. I have already forgiven you for the hate,forgive yourself for what you did...Call me,my number is the same. If you are this angry we must have been good friends.

Well either way I wish you the best.

Jim

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the want to be lawyer, who knows nothing...this is civil. The standard is NOT a "reasonable doubt" it is a "preponderance of the evidence" because it is a civil hearing.

Hey, Pizza Pizza, do you think Domino's is better than little ceasers's?

By the way Jim's wife is very attractive, she is seductive. No ofefnese Mr.Marchese, but the Ms. is a 10 out of 10,congrats!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim's wife is really hot!!! He does not deserve her. IVY league grad and hot, now I really hate him!!!!!!

To make matters worse they have teh cutest kid ever. I hope he get 0%!

Nobody deserves a hot wife a cute kid and $2 million!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of you people are such sad specimens, I must say. I am not MarchesE, and I did not purposely misspell his name as MarchesI. I am not a fan of Marchese, nor am I a detractor. This case is of interest to me because I worked for CTI as a rep for the majority of the sales force's existence.

Jim Marchese, when this is all said and done, and the information can be made public, please let us know what happened. I'm also interested in the timeline of the original case. I don't think the New York Times article was accurate in that respect, based on what CTI leadership was telling us those last couple of years. Then again, it was CTI leadership, so who knows!

Best wishes to all!