James Marchese

Discussion in 'Cell Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2007 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, I am not a lawyer, nor in all likelyhood the other person. But I know enough about this area of law, to know the overall concept is accurate. So keep going on the proper legal term postings Jimmy boy... but you never passed the bar, nor will you ever get the opportunity due to your past indiscretions.

2. JLM

JLM Guest

Thank you for your honesty, I am sure we have worked together. After this is over, I will make it public. I have been not aloud to say much...for obviuos reasons. Maybe we can even catch up. There were alot of good people at CTI and many were my friends. What happend was a shame, there are things I still do not know. Myabe you could fill me in on what happened after I left.

Jim

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Litigation, flights, transportation, food in Seattle....$158,950
    Number of friends Little Cesar has from his CTI days...zero
    The temper fit JLM will have, in the limo, after the "no award decision...Priceless!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stupid credit card jokes are gay, they don't even air anymore. How many times are you going to crack that joke!!! Get new lines!

5. Jim's wife

Jim's wife Guest

Jim, my Spartan,

"The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and that before this battle is over, even a god-king can bleed"

I love you.

6. Jim's wife

Jim's wife Guest

Xerxes: Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet... if you but kneel at mine.

King Leonidas: You are generous as you are divine, oh King of Kings. Such an offer only a mad man would refuse it. But the idea of kneeling... You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has left a nasty cramp in my leg. So kneeling is going to be hard for me.

And as I always say to you......"Spartan, Come back with your shield, or on it."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's me, the Marchesi with an "I" guy again! If you are the true originator of the Territory Advisory Boards, then no, I don't want to talk to you when this is all over. I'm only joking! But seriously, those things always gave me a queasy feeling regulatory wise.

But the people who were ASSIGNED and PAID to know if those were legal or not always assured us those were on the up and up. I wonder how many of the same people actually lowered themselves to say you misled them? Or why (even though they probably had the specifics about the advisory boards being investigated as early as mid-2004) they continued to insist we conduct them and recruit MD's to the Regional and National AB's until shortly before they divested Trisenox and the Sales Force?

Good old CTI--couldn't hire competent people to conduct Xyotax trials for STELLAR and Pioneer, and couldn't hire the right people to keep them out of regulatory trouble. Always the victims of bad CRO's, "Rest of the World" patients and MD's, rogue reps, and now the Lash Group. Meanwhile Dr. Jimmy B and his brother have pocketed millions over the years while the company moves perhaps permanently into the red.

Even worse, criminal proceedings usually take precedence over qui tams. Apparently nothing came of whatever criminal investigation might have taken place. Somehow, that just doesn't seem right.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim, Jim's wife - stop posting.

9. Jim's wife

Jim's wife Guest

King Leonidas: Spartans! Prepare for glory!

Daxos: Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now! Only retreat, or surrender or death!

King Leonidas: It's an easy choice for us, Arcadian! Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Greek assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, SEARCH YOUR OWN.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! How profound! Now I see the light, JLM! You are my hero! Now, please have your wife continue with the gay Spartan dialouge...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one is for you.....

King Leonidas: This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they die!
    Captain: Earn these shields, boys!
    [Spartans cheer]
    King Leonidas: Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are pissed! Like the blind dog, you'll lash out at anything, even if there's no one (Marchese) there. Since I probably know you from CTI, and I got along with most everyone there, I am hating being right, right now.

I hope you're doing better than to rely on the outcome of this case to satisfy you. Regardless of your mental health, it will take more than that. Unhealthy people will never get enough vengeance. Healthy people forgive, and move on. I'm moving on from trying to help you.

Good luck!

PS: I'm not Jim!

13. JLM

JLM Guest

King Leonidas: It's an easy choice for us, Arcadian! Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Greek assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, SEARCH YOUR OWN.

Any words for the queen?

None that need to be spoken....My love, my Queen...it is you are remembered. It is you that I fight for...so that generations of greeks will all know that a few stood against many...for truth!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is worse than you can ever imagine...the DOJ is STILL denying the APL Syndrome. Every person who did the right thing has been hurt and the people behind it all did get very rich. But I have learned to forgive and let God bring justice. Through this all, CTI showed me the best in myself and if not for the trouble of CTI I would not have seen the evil in so many. Now I see it so clearly and have moved on...and was given the greatest gift.

A wife, I love and adore! Thanks for the quotes baby it was just what I needed!

Good night my Queen...for tomorrow we go into battle!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh you so got me!!!!!!! This is the 19th so we all know Jim is in court, so this is not Jim!!! You smuck, smuck, smuck. That is three times.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JUDGEMENT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! anyone have any word out of Seattle yet ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Jim. He is not a bad guy. He just bought the company that he worked for, a decent sized organization. I must say that I have never seen this side of him.

Such Drama to get 15 minutes of fame. Hope that you get a boatload of money, so that we can a bigger piece of the commission.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"In his questioning of Marchese, Gale presented a memo Marchese wrote. Upset that he had been denied a promotion, Marchese wrote that he had "created and implemented a 100 percent successful compendia submission" for unauthorized uses of the drug."

This was excerpted from that article in the news link. See Jimmy boy, I told you the other shoe would drop...and more to come!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may not know what is going on in the court at the moment, but I know what went on at CTI. Out of left field comes the documentation needed to nail his ass! And more taking place today!