JK as a manager

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to the "lowlife douchebag" post about jk carolinas? Is he on patrol again since he fired another hardworking rep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

krise is a douche & backstabber

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait! I might cut him some slack. I mean he had to hire at $40-50K when big pharma was maybe paying $60-70K, right? So he had to take worthless CC reps, right? Maybe JK is stellar and the only thing lacking between him and Champions is having some breathing, living bodies that could actually sell tuna fish to seals? THINK about it!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO access in Wisconsin. The Dr's there hate Watson. Two of the territories largest offices wont even let Watson reps in the door. They are tired of seeing a new territory rep every 18 months. By the time you're able to build some relationships you'll be on PIP. Also consider the metrics, the average drive time between offices in northern WI is about 90 minutes. Do you think you can make 9 calls a day???

JK is hands down the WORST manager of all time!!! Look up some previous reps from Wisconsin on linkedin. I'm sure they'd be happy to fill you in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is like this in so many markets. Watson is persona non grata because we SUCK! We are viewed as a raging pus infested zit by all reputable medical providers. Management are lying whores who are parasitic and only care about staying on the payroll. I HATE WORKING AT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we go ahead and pop you to start the cleanup?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are delusional. Providers don't know or care what company you work for....you are giving yourself too much credit. The majority of doctors associate you with your products, not with a certain company. Most docs wouldn't even be able to match up what company markets what drugs (especially with co-promotion and companies that sell off products). Furthermore, reps are reps. Whether you are GSK, Watson, or Merck, it doesn't matter- stop complaining and just do your job. If you truly hate it here, then leave. A lot of people are laid off right now and would be grateful to have a paycheck. I think you need a dose of reality and gratitude!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work with Jerry years ago when he was a rep in the women's health division. He was a scumbag then. He got busted cheated on his expense reports, but the manager at the time let it slide. He spoke so poorly of all the women in the region. He is a bad human being.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, yeah. The 3rd rate whiner/wannabe's are getting a little tiresome. Any redeeming thoughts before this thread is pulled?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK is a gem person ..all you jealous rats are unhappy with his advancement. Good things happen to good people, Ha Ha He

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Jerry...love Rob Balch