JnJ Executive Committee Changes

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 22, 2018 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Euro Guy is replacing Pat in SEA. I guess they can't find one that is local..... Asia Pacific is now the second largest market, perhaps it will be the largest market in less than a decade, yet there's no real leadership opportunities for Asians that are not Chinese, people speak up and get yourselves sorted.....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have a comment on Jijo's message about medical devices...... looks like medical devices is filled with filth, fraud and fucktards

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was said?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, this new report is very concerning, but isn’t based on the docs posted earlier - which is what the prior comment was based on. Apparently many of the docs the new report is based on were hidden for years as “confidential”.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With JnJ's massive stock loss, what will the board do? All the JnJ execs seem to be singing kumbaya to each other. Watch out worker bees, stock loss usually equals lay offs.

After talc (JnJ hasn't really addressed the actual issue), what;s next? I am sure Janssen and Med Devices have some lurking issues that need some probing? By FDA? By the press?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? The stock tank made the company's $5billion stock buy back look amazing. They got the stock for dirt cheap and will make $$$ when it rebounds.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This only makes sense if the stock rebounded quickly, it probably would not. They spent 5Bn to buy back and not on innovation. Guess who suffers with this, consumer and medical devices.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think of it this way. If they would have used the 20B they spent on Synthes towards their own stock it would be worth 41B today. Do you think they've made 21B on the Synthes deal ? No, neither do I.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the hypocrisy of stocks and speculations in general, right?! Synthes helped catapult this stock price so your justification doesn't make sense at all. Without this purchase JnJ stocks may have just stayed at the $50ish mark (no other JnJ acquisition from the last 5+ years made as much impact as Synthes, I do mean nothing, not Vogue, not Actelion, not Abbott Medical Optics, not Neostrata, not Alios and not Ci:z). In fact, the only one that people still talk about is Synthes, such as yourself because all those other ones are really just duds or maybe they were not but JnJ made them one, who knows!

JnJ needs to stop hiding behind its CREDO and face the fact that they are just like any other business. They want money hence why it hides information that can hurt its stock price (and don't give me that b*llsh*t about Tylenol because we all know that JnJ couldn't hide that sh*t, just like the stench that they had at ASP - which they sold the moment it got out of the FDA consent decree). Just so I am clear, I am not defending Synthes, I still remember when Synthes people performed unsanctioned clinical trials to sell more and subsequently got found out and people went to jail. White collar crimes should always equal jail time.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why did J&J divest most of Synthes to Jabil, as soon as the FDA warning letter was lifted? J&J knows the acquisition of Synthes was a mistake.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JnJ still owns Sythes parts. Jabil just provides the workforce. No benefits or pensions to deal with. Money maker for them.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get your point, but when I look at JNJs monthly stock price going back to 2010, there's really no run up around the time of the "merger" announcement in April, 2011 or the acquisition in June of 2012. It's really been a steady increase from 2010 until now, outside of the recent 10% loss due to the talc exposure.

I do agree though, the credo talk is a waste, everyone @ JNJ knows it's a bunch of shit. It's largely something that's talked about for public perception. And yes, the Synthes Execs deserved jail time as did HJW, who somehow avoided incarceration.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's JJVC under Schlomi? I heard upper leadership is worried that Schlomi will put his peeps there and displace a lot of them ...... surely that's not his way LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SN already cut JJVC department budgets by more than half. All the profits from JJVC are being funneled to BWI instead. After SN milked ASP dry, milked Cordis dry, milked Codman dry, milked Acclarent dry, milked Mentor dry, he needs to move onto a new OpCo to siphon cash from.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know about you people but MD multiplier is shitty but Consumer multiplier is shittiest. I thought we are all one company? Seems Janssen is the only one getting a decent multiplier at the expense of the other 2 divisions. When Janssen was a shit show not too long ago, bonus multipliers were all the same across all divisions.