Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mike Pusateri, Ann Engelmann, some guy named Mickey still there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, "The Mick" is gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mickey the Mouse has left the Watson Pharma Generic House

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was one of the greatest center fielders ever to play the game! He was revered by fans in New York.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did George Karl manage him at one point?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

micky proctor was the beginning of the end of what was a fun company to work for. Unfortunately for everyone under him, when Rick Henson left, asswipe proctor got the nod and moved up. overnight the company went from a fun place to work to worse than a job and it has never recovered. I was in the first round of brand reps hired back in 1997 and it really was a great place to work. Oh yea, a complete fuckhead with the last name of washburn was promoted to proctors area mgr position. talk about a complete douchebag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that entire "general products" division was an abortion....mgrs and reps were the dregs of society.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as I recall; 1 of the managers hired a guy for a rep position - his previous job....a pizza maker. This division was a real clusterfuck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about the neurological division representatives that were closed out from the Big Pharma company that wound up working here or the O'Classen reps that had been the scourge of dermatology? Or do you even know enough to know that you don't know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was female health, neuro-psych, dermatology, and general products. The gp division called on FP, GP, IntMed. That was the abortion that I mentioned. They did, indeed, hire a pizza maker, a girl who was an Avon rep, and a host of other undesirables.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, Ha! Vaguely remember the pizza maker! NYC area, right? Do you remember the name? I think he did pretty good in sales - was it pizza pie for all offices?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mario Enzo Pasquale Spadaccinio, son of Vito Enrico & Maria Angela Spadaccinio - all from Bay Ridge Brooklyn

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. There was E. Washbag in the south, who hired reps in Cow Lick Arkansas, Corn Pone Mississippi, and Du Fuc, Louisiana. When territories were realigned to actually go to the metro areas where one might find doctors, I think 20 of these cow licks lost their jobs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like the current hirees who settled for starting for under $40k. So, why did you choose to leave Avon?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's great. All these years have passed and Coyle never mentioned his pizza background.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for real? Pizza???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't the pizza maker's name Cosmo something or other? Forgot his last name. Come on, old timers, help me out!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anything about the pizza boy, I was just wondering if PS is married, He is Hot! I would love to have him delivered to my door!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the compliment and no I'm not married. A fellow sales rep divulged your identity and I will look forward to "talking" with you at the next POA. Maybe we can make the next one worth attending.

Smoldering