Kathleen Sebelius --latest CNN comments

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2021 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathleen, our Exact Board member must be an idiot.
    Did you see or latest comments on CNN this week telling folks " if you don't get vaccinated you may not come to work. You may not have access to a situation where you're going to put my grandchildren in jeopardy. Where you might kill them, or might put them in a situation where they're going to carry the virus to someone in a high risk position.

Please resign. You are useless. I guess we can just stay home because you suggested it. Please resign.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moral posturing and massive embellishment of CV risk are staples of the left. She’s just regurgitating her approved talking points. They just want you scared so that you’ll get vaccinated and they can claim to have been your saviors come mid-term elections. Smart people see through it, but the left is counting on their regular base of uneducated folks to pull them through. I guess we’ll see how it works…..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought my getting vaccinated was to protect ME, not to protect her grandchildren. I’m not sure I feel like I am responsible for the health of Kathleen’s grandchildren. And, are they going to be at work with me? That seems weird. If she’s so so scared, maybe her grandkids should stay at home. Her position is a popular one out there, but also a stupid one. My vaccination choices are for MY health. I’m not responsible for the health or choices of others. Plus, nice to hear she openly articulated that she doesn’t really care if I live or die - she only cares how my vaccination may or may not protect someone in her family. I can’t believe people like this are ever given a platform to run their mouths on TV.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly she is not very intelligent and has educated herself on the facts . It is a fact that vaccinated people are also spreading Covid 19. This is experimental! Good luck trying to force people to take an experimental drug. Let the lawsuits begin

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can add in that cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are at their lowest levels since the pandemic began….but, we’re acting like people are dying in the streets from the Delta variant. Kathleen is just taking the liberal line and doing her best to politicize your health. This is about mid-term elections and nothing else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that we would choose someone with obvious political leanings who doesn’t actually care about our health to be on the BoD of a HEALTHCARE company is sad. C’mon - we can do better, can’t we?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had no idea we had this many stupid Trumpers working at our company. Keep supporting people not getting vaccinated you fucking idiots!!! We need you to let nature take its course, and let Natural Selection sort this out! Hopefully all of you unvaccinated people will catch it and die off so that we can purge this Country of you all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of hate & anger in this comment. Way to be a shinning example for your cause. I’m sure that makes plenty of people want to join cause.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to look at who the unvaccinated really are. Blacks and Hispanics, the standard non-Trumpers, trail the national vaccinations numbers significantly:

As of July 19, less than half of Black and Hispanic people have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose in the vast majority of states reporting data. The vaccination rate for Black people is less than 50% in 38 of 42 reporting states, including 14 states where less than a third of Black people have received one or more doses. Similarly, less than half of Hispanic people have received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in 34 of 40 reporting states, including 10 states where less than a third have received at least one dose. At least half of White people have received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in 17 of 42 states. The rate remains below 50% in the remaining 25 states but falls below a third in only one state, Idaho. At least half of Asian people have received one or more doses in more than half of reporting states (32 of 39).

That being said, and you being wrong, I’m still for an individual’s choice. And, I still believe the choice to vaccinate is for the individual and their health. They bear no responsibility to make sure Kathleen’s grandkids don’t get sick. Sorry to burst your anti-Trump angry rant, but being educated will ultimately do you wonders.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you blame the black and brown people? Nice move

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this is intended to be funny! Kathleen was the only one saying that under vaccination was a problem. I just pointed out who was actually under vaccinated. If you view that as some sort of a problem that requires blame, then perhaps you and Kathleen can buddy up at the next CNN briefing and point at Black and Brown people. I don’t give a fuck who gets vaccinated and who doesn’t.