katie couric = exact sciences mgmt?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! of all the people to speak to exact and katie is picked.
    I guess Madison agrees with katie and her outlandish comments. what was KC thinking picking katie????
    Why? Didn't katie violate HR rules with some of her comments?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU and take your MAGA tears somewhere else douchebag!!! KC is the fucking MAN! You couldn't carry his piss bucket if you wanted to.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sure they love her in Madison. All those libtard fucks get warm and fuzzy inside when she says that people who voted for Trump need to be “deprogrammed.” Sure, Katie - 75 million Americans are crazy, and the only way to be sane is to vote like you did in the National election. Give me a break - it’s offensive that they would bring anyone with highly divisive opinions like that to address us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck your self

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAGA tears taste soooooo good. Take your shit to Parler. Oh wait, you can't!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you need to be DEPROGRAMMED if you are a Q'Anon believing idiot! Is that you? If so, you are a stupid fucking fool. If not, don't let Fox news lie to you. She wasn't talking about ALL Trump voters, she was talking about the DUMB FUCKS WHO STORMED THE CAPITAL AND KILLED A COP! Why is it so hard for you Trumper's to understand reality?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a nice spin you’re trying to put on it. Her words were the “Trump cult”.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course we can’t. Big Tech has Biden in their pocket. God forbid we hear anything but the fascist party line, right. Glad to see you’re excited about trampling all over free speech.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!! You might want to educate yourself on the First Amendment there dipshit. You might be surprised to find you know not of what you speak.

FEED ME MORE MAGA TEARS!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a cult. Just pay attention to what they do and say. Its a cult.

Trump will go down in history as the worst President in HISTORY and the ONLY PRESIDENT TO INCITE AN INSURRECTION ON THE CAPITAL OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

oh, and the only President to be IMPEACHED TWICE!!! LMAO!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I say something about the first amendment? I said you were for trampling free speech. Read, my man. God forbid you actually hear something besides your echo chamber.

And, who’s crying? Oh wait, I get it - an opinion different than yours must be whining, crying, [insert negative description]. Got it. Back to that echo chamber for you now, I guess...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. So, we agree that your beloved Katie Couric believes that 75 million Americans need to be deprogrammed to make sure they vote for the candidate of HER choice in the next election. Got it. It’s a cult to vote Republican. How dare anyone not follow the ever-changing platform of the Democrats!! Hey - where was systemic racism when Obama/Biden were in office last time? They had 8 years to fix it. I don’t remember them ever even talking about it. Oh, well....I’m sure they thought it was a big deal. Glad Biden will get it done THIS time!!

And, what exactly did Trump say that incited the riot? I’m curious to hear that. And, I’ve noticed in one breath the libs say that right wing militants had been planning it for weeks, and in the other, Trump incited it. You don’t get to have it both ways - it’s either one or the other. But, it’s not surprising that the libs are bringing impeachment against him (again) - they just LOVE that cancel culture, don’t they. We all better toe that party line or else! It will fail (again). I love how Biden is asking them to stop, but they act like he doesn’t exist. He won’t last long - Kamala will take over within 2 years. Fun times ahead watching the Democrats implode in the name of unity!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BLAH BLAH BLAH I LOVE TRUMP BLAH BLAH BLAH

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sore loser says what?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its spelled tow, not toe. Those are on your feet.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Project much do you? You may want to watch some other news, it's the GOP that is currently in a civil war with themselves. You are going to be witness to Trump destroying your party. Name the last election the GOP won the popular vote...? You will never win again if you continue down the path that your party is on. Biden just started with a 63% approval rating, your guy never even broke 50%. Its ok that you picked a bad horse but most of the country disagrees with you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She didn’t say one thing in that conversation with KC that was political. She spoke about CRC and the impact on her family. Cancer is not a red or blue issue. You are a sick person.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free speech is for everyone. Disagree or not. The cancel culture is determining free speech because they disagree with it. Liberals can't stand it when someone disagrees with their narrative.
    Katie Couric was a horrible choice. How much did they pay her 30k?
    I bet you if Kevin Conroy had Marc Levin or or someone similar, folks at Exact would be protesting.
    Madison is a very liberal city and mgmt is very liberal. just look at their Board--Sec. kathleen Sebelius. That says it all. she is their ticket to favorite legislation in DC.
    The HR lady with longer pants than her leg is carrying the piss bucket.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free speech is for everyone but liberals....i guess.
    Madison is a lib city and mgt lives there.
    Guess who is on the board? former sec. kathleen sielbus. Obamas friend.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only person carrying piss bucket for KC is you. The tall HR woman who loves herself and her loud voice. probably one of the most annoying and overrated person i have met in a long time.

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!