Kaz Demoted!!!!

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time this place realized Kaz is worthless. Good luck selling trelstar you loser. Within 6 months you'll be at the unemployment line begging for food stamps. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a few people who will be all smiles when they find out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the best news I have heard in a long time!!! Karma baby...how hilarious is that. And he is so screwed...he has had such an attitude for so long...this is going to be fun to watch. Guess he wont be living in that fancy house for long!!! His gym teacher wife will be the breadwinner now:)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He couldn't sell a glass of water to a thirsty man in the desert. I'm sure the Dr's will love in condescending, arrogant attitude. His resume is shot: "My region was last ever since I was hired. I was demoted and later fired for having no sales ability." He'll be a shift manager at Taco Bell by the end of the year. LMAO!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is calling balls and strikes!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, you care, why? He sucks, Kaz is a fucking low life loser. So, is the count 3 and 2; fuckface?????????????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Struck out looking; Ass Pirate!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the fuck face guy. Who cares? He has a middle of the road territory that isn't going to add any new business. He knows all to well that stagnant sales numbers will lead to his inevitable demise. He fired the rep from Grand Rapids with decent sales numbers because they had no new business. He'd better start looking because we all know he can't sell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Kaz that lives or used to live in the Cinci area? I've been gone over 10 years and wonder if this is JK that I worked with back in the early days of Watson's branded side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. He left and was unsuccessful as a manager with another company. Then upper management decided to bring back the used up POS for another RSM position. He failed miserably once again and was recently demoted back down to sales. He'll be gone soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will have to keep us posted. This man was verbally abusive, nasty and extremely difficult to work with. I cannot tell you how gratifying it is to hear about his demotion. He caused me a lot of stress and I certainly hope he is experiencing the humiliation and financial stress he caused me.

Let us know when is fired!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the ranking. My numbers speak volumes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that would mean......what? Most of people whocare are no longer with the company...he fired them all.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this makes my day. It has been awhile since I was with Watson during the sorry as launch of Oxytrol. What a pompous ass! he actually got into it with one of my doctors when he was on a ride along. Told the guy he was lying to him about the side effects of oxytrol. Good luck selling there Kaz. Hope you are checking in at least 6 times a day with your manager and sending at least 5 success stories a week as well because that is sure as hell what you expected out of your reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You might be interested to know that the Might Kaz finished number 1 among the SAS group at Watson. Maybe he has found his niche?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes well we know that Watson changes the numbers to suit their needs and he is probably selling in Tennessee or Kentucky where he know none of the doctors.

Everyone else hates him. Sometimes, it is just enough to know he lost his title and got demoted. What happened to the SAS that was there? Did he fire Mike too?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think DM's have the power to fire someone? This process has to run through so many hoops, that by the time it happens, half the sr mgt is involved. NO DM has the power to fire someone unless their ABD AND Sally agree. Trust me, this is how it works.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait just one minute! You're tellin' us that CC reps who can't write, can't sell, and have never come close to a management position are WRONG about their certain knowledge of how Kaz or any other manager flavor of the day works to get rid of all his people?? That can't be! CC reps think they know everything - including exactly how to run Watson!?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh okay...you MUST know. I am sure that Watson puts that much time and manpower into firing someone. THAT must be what they spend their time doing. And for the record, they tell Sally what to do. I just thinks it's funny they both got demoted. HA HA! Karma is a bitch.

My numbers put me at the top...I spent my time doing what I was supposed to....yep fired. I made too much money for Watson. On the upside, after the journey through fire and hell, I have emerged with a great job (no more pharma) with a strong future and more money.

It is so gratifying to hear about Kaz and upon occasion I like to check the boards to see what his future is....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, yeah about that - making too much money for Watson. What, do you think they were paying you 50% of every pharmaceutical pill you sold??? Try maybe 2-5% for the entire sales team set aside at the BEGINNING of the quarter. You could NOT make too much money. And the whole management team from Kaz to Lynn would obviously wanna bust on their best sales rep who was 'earning too much money'. Forget about the Dregs who couldn't sell pussy on a troop train - All Managers everywhere obviously have plans to get the greatest reps!

But I just gotta say, manufactured memories of getting canned for greatness sure beat the realities of sucking at something!