Lab Solutions Did they get shut down or raided by FBI ??

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2019 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard she was the sister of the accuser who got indicted. She billed medicare i believe not sure just my opinion. Anyone knowingly involved should go down but doubt anything will happen to anyone else involved.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question to all. Would you live the millionaire lifestyle for 5 years and then goto jail for 5 years or live paycheck to paycheck?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about millionaire lifestyle for 5 years and go to jail for 25 years?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 for 5 might be tempting for some

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if I had a cervical spine issue, and couldn't turn my head from side to side, couldn't see Bigger Long creeping up in the shower repeatedly for 5 years when I drop the soap. Naw, not worth it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good people, don't expect any updates the wheels of the Federal Justice system grind slowly, but surely. They will have possibly years to plan out a plea in addition to being fined all the money proven to be embezzled and or derived fraudulently. They should be more afraid of what the Attorneys they scammed will do to them.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got to be extra careful not to drop the soap

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to be very hard for all those doctors to adapt from a millionaire lifestyle to a prison lifestyle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I must have been under a rock and missed this story glad I left there when I did. I'm sure Sonal favorites can breath easier without her hand up their asses like puppets poor individuals how will they make it in the world without her? Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is sonal?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CFO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet she was paying herself million dollars per month. Is she in jail? What happened to all the doctors? Any updates?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you get fired or did you quit?
    any inside scoop?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to hear from someone working there. If sonal is the cfo how come she isn't charged with anything. Im sure she profited big time from this scheme along with others. I hope the feds nail them all not just the big guys. Make an example out of them all. Big fish to the small fish. They all knowingly committed a crime to profit off our elders. What a damn shame.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the 35 doctors that were charged? Any updates?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those 35 doctors are getting a free daily prostate exam in prison

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some are going to be found not guilty. There is a grey area that Medicare and Medicaid have in billing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sonal had and underground lab in Easton PA where only 2 to 4 employees worked and were responsible for receiving telemed samples from.her Georgia lab, accessioned in her PA lab , boxed and sent back to her GA lab. This was a routine everyday. Fraud fraud and ofcourse she is getting punished as well. Her PA company was not all that legit and clearly, she knew exactly what she was doing . Just saying ‍♀️

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did sonal get aressted? If so what's she charged with. Seems like you got a good insight on the frauds that were being committed.