Lay-off January 2021

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This RSM team from the start was a disgrace. All in over their heads with a history of failure and mediocrity. How could Esperion past on managers from Amgen , Merck, Regeneron and Sanofi. This current team could fail managing a tollbooth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for the Scientifically Hired, Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team. Or maybe Management wasn't hired by the Scientific Process. Hmm...

How about Upper Management....were they hired by the Scientific Process ?

Please let us know.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thar Scientific Hire crap was just a bunch of BS Esperion managment made up to make it look like they weren't a Bush league operation. We soon saw that they were.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So no January Lay-off? What about all the threats from RSM and Area about if you don't hit the magical 15 per week what might happen? Was all that just talk? Had a last minute conf call thrown in recently and got 5 calls from TMs asking if they are announcing cuts or who got fired/resigned this time. Esperion, you're really f-ing it up with all the fear-mongering in December and then dead silence in January on the topic. WHO wants to work hard when we are all scared the end is near and trying to job search while working? Your culture has been ruthless from the very beginning. Praying Sheldon can turn this disaster around and teach you that you can have a performance-based culture without the cut-throat, wicked witch, condescending, bipolar RSM.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as TM is involved Esperion will be a mess. He is nothing more than a primary care manager. I haven't heard one positive thing on TM since I've been here. Sheldon can't change anything as long as TM keeps his reign of incompetence going.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

couldn’t agree more except. Calling tim Mayleben a primary care manager is an insult to all primary care managers. They typically know what they are doing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what Tim M thinks on how much the stock tanked this week. All the threats he gave in December and November on reaching quotas and then mostly silence in January. Can it get much worse??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t care how many stupid emails TM or the IR guy write - buying another drug is beyond stupid. This means more layoffs. At this pace,
    we won’t have money to get through the end of the year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No layoffs necessary. They are randomly picking us off a few at a time so it doesn't show the panic that layoffs represent. If you're in the bottom half, there is "a target on your back" as one manager so diplomatically stated it. 15/week is an arbitrary joke. You have to be part of the "buddy" or "family" network (or have boobs) to stay treading water until someone buys us. Sales VPs like the ladies.
    These bozos are actually paying a company to pick up marketing materials of shit-canned reps to ship back instead of just having a neighboring rep pick them up. Next thing you know they'll be renting storage units no one needs, assigning cell phones that nobody uses, then wondering where all their money went.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't make this stuff up. Esperion is the most minor league pharma company out there. Actually they've no business on cafepharma as it's not really a pharma company. What a complete joke. So unprofessional. Total shit show.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. This just happened to me when they picked up my stuff. Even the Knipper lady couldn't get over what a waste it was. They actually had a separate person pick it up in a separate vehicle, document it, box it, and ship it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are trying to minimize the leaving rep. from having a conversation with the rep. still at Esperion, about why he is leaving.

Would bet this is part of the Scientific Firing/Leaving Process.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All reps talk with each other. Esperion needs to stop the James Bond stuff. This isn't Black Ops so just check the rep out. Everyone still at Esperion after all this are morons. The Scientific Firing Process again displays what a complete embarrassment Esperion is. Tim M is a goon. He thinks he 's Don Corelon with the way he struts around . Total tool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JV is purging Texas and protected somehow operating hidden at home. Texas Manager resigned (finally) from being on a PIP. Multiple reps fired over the last few months after PIP. Reps on this team are performing because they had territories double in size without any effort. Of course as the manager told me, I cannot confirm any of this...even though I got the wink and nod.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim M will be blaming the power grid issue in Texas and no water on his Scientific Hires in Texas. He believes the reps should be making an impact with no heat and electricity and that BA is needed in times like this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that's pretty accurate. My friend is so glad to see that RSM go. They always thought hell would freeze over before that RSM would quit though as this one was protected by director for the past year despite multiple complaints. Well RSM quit, and Texas froze over. Go figure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes that RSM was a true Peter Principle Scientific Hire. Reps staying away from Esperion. Recruiters are being upfront with clients that there's baggage with this gig.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my exit interview this week with an HR rep who could care less, just checking boxes. They hired a manager to fire reps (not sure why...he has nobody left to manage).

Do they not realize we all used our personal phones anyhow with threads with only other trustworthy reps?