Lay-off January 2021

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m gonna bet this is total bs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it. Texas was a mess. The orginal Scientific Hires were a weak bunch and manager was a buffoon. Doubling size of territories allows Tim to tell investors reps are getting huge upticks and now have traction.God help you if you were hired in Texas. Since they were a Hub(Dallas) for the deceitful Scientific Hiring Process this has completely backfired as you hired shitty reps who bullshitted what volume they could do weekly. This drug isn't strong and docs aren't impressed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe CB can get the TEXAN Dr.'s clamoring ?

Yee-Ha !!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fowl, foul and his cursing are back.
    Nothing to add.
    Just juvenile cursing.

Part of the Scientific Hiring Process. You are hired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TTPB the pathetic loser !!

Still obsessed with CB .!.!

Hasn't heard from the guy in a year, yet he still wants to ride him !!!

Good for you , big boy !!.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad.
    Esperion and now the weather.
    Texas will get through both soon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foul and his antics again.

Bullying. And degrading.

Cheap.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas a mess? Just so happens the #1 team in the country is in Texas.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes your volume after a year is extremely impressive. Nothing like collapsing territories tonmakena few look better. Genius. Not one single time has a doctor given me an amazing story to tell me about BA. When we sold Lipitor or PCSK9 doctors would stop and tell you how good the drug is performing and how life changing PCSK9 were. With BA you got the customary eye roll and "do you need a signature" comment . Nothing more. Esperion launch was the worst in the industry last year. BIOHAVEN did 85 million in sales compared to our numbers which are too embarassing to posts. Esperion should've asked for money back from their superstar Scientific Hires when they fired them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not talking Houston team. Wish I had Brent. Higher ups should be dealt with for allowance of the micromanaging and disrespect on an unseen level before. JV is the main issue from my perspective. He conducted “off the record calls” on the immediate (never ending) management issues we all experienced and then through us under the bus to the manager making matters worse. Told the entire team before hitting the field Esperion may not be the place for us. Over half the original team is off to new gigs and finally manager has left because the team wouldn’t crack to her harassing style. 2 more notices pending from this original team around the corner. Drugs is a bust no doubt, but what a shame. Performance on this team has only been given by combining territories.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Esperion culture was set with the Scientific Hiring Process.

Deceit andino regard for the employee.

Sad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We step on the throats of the weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has happened since your post ?

Scientific Hiring Process ?

Please comment.

Thanks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strongly agree.

This always brings out a foul response.