Lay-Offs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2021 at 4:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to split hairs but it’s an FAQ not Q&A. But yeah I see it too. Wow

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait are you guys seriously just being made aware of this? READ YOUR DANGED EMAIL!!! At first I felt bad but maybe you all do deserve this. You get paid all this money but don’t read email or company wide posts? Yes this is true. Has zero to do with Tanezumab and everything to do with fact Albert has to get stock price up or lose his job. CEO is only there for stock that’s it. 2 ways to increase bottom line in a short term. 1. Huge revenue increase. 2. Cut costs. Vaccine created revenue windfall with zero reps so guess how we’re going to cut costs? It’s a double whammy for him. I hate his guts but he’s going to walk away from this one smelling like roses.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I wouldn’t get too judgmental on missing this. They really did bury it at a time most were not paying attention (cuz they told us to not work). One of my reps text me a pic asking about it (I’d not seen it). I asked RM, RM had not seen it. I was not able to get any answers unfortunately which doesn’t help trust. The document is real. I still have a copy. But everyone seems to not know much about it. 20% is the number used.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't think the failure of Tanezumab has nothing to do with the future of primary care clusters, not sure what you're smoking, but it must be good. The pipeline for Cluster 1 is drying up rapidly. The pharmaceutical environment has changed drastically. If pRESIDENT Biden takes away the patent protect on Covid vaccines, it makes Pfizer a government product agency and not owner of the drug...big significance, huge ramifications.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dates on this document have all come and gone. There is nothing about Dec 2021.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All scare tactics by cafe pharma trolls. It’s like this on every company board. Someone mentioned some 4:00 call today and I’ve heard nothing about that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s actually real lol. 12 pacific tho not 4.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IM has a call at 3PM EST today.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you here. However there’s a little bit of truth to a lot of things. Again you’re probably dead on with your comment. Looking at the document now. True nothing about Dec 2021. But there is no cut off date either so nothing has passed. It’s pretty vague but very much leaves on the table a “20%” reduction in 2021 - not necessarily in December. Also there is an IM call today so that’s true too. It’s at 3 tho not 4.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this meeting for all of IM or just TM1?
    Prayers going out to you all that it is all positive

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL IM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a call to discuss Q1 quarterly performance in IM as a follow up to last weeks earnings report.

Not mandatory. Not the big deal some folks on here are portraying.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guarantee it’ll be a lot of words with zero substance as usual.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won’t see a more accurate statement on this website than that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of NOTHING.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This call is a HUGE deal! Stuff not just about IM. The shoe is dropping.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re clearly not on the call clown.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No timeline for changes.
    Colo is in a decrease.
    No response on how experts will impact reps.
    And a really really long pause

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t let this fool deceive you. changes beginning 2022 as part of bold move 3.3. CFC ratio to shift to a min of 30% having professional credentials (FMD, MOS, etc). Beginning 2022 50% of all interactions to be virtual. When asked if this translated to a reduction response was, it’s fair to expect change then repeated what I said above. Company wide not just IM.