Layoffs by 2022

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 20, 2021 at 7:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if the masterplan of all those post-merger synergy reduction and layoffs by 2022 has any merit or has that fallen off by the wayside? Specifically on the R&D side?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, there will be layoffs at BMS as well as the rest of the industry. The over priced housing industry will implode as the economy sags and those who remember 2008 will relive another crash. The pandemic hangover won’t be as catastrophic as 2008, but bad enough to cause financial institutions to protect themselves by foreclosing on the overextended. Beware.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well the cuts will be before 2022! Consultants are already looking at this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I was wrong. Hem is expanding. Celgene still rules.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ever hear of the roaring 20s? It occurred right after the pandemic of 1918.

Think positive. I know it is tough at BMS since it is a horrible cult.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think the are just adding heads or taking away from somewhere else?? I guess the latter. Opdivo and Zeposia will take major headcount hits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who says Zeposia will see cuts? Things are trending up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The consultants looking at budgets! The company is not going to keep throwing money at a drug that might not break $100 million in sales.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS should focus on Hem/Onc and dump the other garbage drugs to the companies that are wanting to focus on those specialties.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS should focus on getting rid of all of the old time BMS employees that keep their toxic culture going.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably most of the people on this forum who be on the list, looking at the level of most discussions

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cardiovascular business unit now larger and higher growth compared to I-O business unit with more to come.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gird your loins!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buckle up….the end is near for some

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will NEVER understand how or why oncology has pods of multiples But good for them since they can take up hobbies or get a side gig since they have extremely limited if not zero access to prescribers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has to be the biggest welfare job in pharma