Layoffs in GS TA

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continue to meet dead ends here. No upwards mobility. the rotation program and cross functional placements are just a false hope to show they give a shit about your GNOs

And everyone's white.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a disgruntled ex contractor

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This doesn’t apply to the topic, apologize in advance. Can anyone give any insight as to what the questions are for a digital interview? Thank you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a contractor but I do think we could invest in our resources better. I've worked with contractors who were far sharper than some of my fte counterparts
    We let them go and now we need them back. Again a leadership fluke.

The digital questions are
    Your experience in 90 seconds
    Your interest in role
    Your strength

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the hunger games begin

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former member of the TA team here

Why are there so many new positions open now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's all part of the TA Optimization project. we all know it's just another name for restructuring

they redundiated several people in the PH hub (some of them really talented people) and reopened roles in other locations...which are technically the same positions.

i know someone who raised this in the credo hotline, and not surprisingly, the result was there were no solid evidence that any policy violation happened. they promised to look into this though, to ensure that this won't happen again in the future.

yep, we've heard that before.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think they "brief" the Credo Hotline people before making all these moves?

I think so. In the end all you've done is ID yourself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all shady. Promotions and new hires and lateral moves are not being announced. Leadership is playing MIA. Typical J&J. Guess the LL hype was exactly that. Hype.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, is it not ironic that HR & TA are the least CREDO-centric of all departments. They say they hire “most qualified” but yet are the most discriminatory groups in all J&J. They execute the mandates without questioning. How do these criminals sleep at night? Need more FTE reductions in these two areas. Any HR temp or contractor vendor could do these functions a lot cheaper. Lots of HR & TA VPs & Directors and also flunkies who do nothing each day.

Any former or current HR or TA care to chime in here and confirm or deny? How many HR & TA VPs and Directors are diverse, not many. Highly racist in their own ranks. We Sales people detest them. They have decimated our ranks to the point where 10 years is the absolute max seniority a new Sales hire may expect, more likely 5 years.

HR & TA are the “deep state” career crooks for J&J, supported by IT. All White-privileged. Opposite of the supposed favored demographic of the year, which itself is just an act. Totally Forget Asian or Hispanic for now, not the priority in Sales at least.

J&J is not even close to woke. Still just checking boxes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fully agree. It's an all white leadership team from scott montemurno team to Lorelei to HR in general is all white.

Former TA here!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone describe the new team under Amy Persson? Heard it was TA Solutions something. How is it different from TA? Is that why there were layoffs?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one know what the hell is going on. Everyone is over worked and leadership staying quiet is absolute bull. No announcement on org moves and no help from leadership on volume.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The TA solutions team is irrelevant. Another glutton act. Practice is pathetic and so is the overworked sad GS TA team

Time for an over haul

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the TA team so overworked? I am a hiring manager and my recruiter is taking forever because they are so busy and so is GS with onboarding

What is going on

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not overworked, they are just lazy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy is not applicable when the average bench of these recruiters are 40+

This is an issue with leadership turning a deaf ear and blind eye.

The survey will reveal all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a hiring manager, please don't talk to race to me. I am being forced to hire people unqualified with little to no experience because of what they ARE not what they DO. So this translates onto a burden for the entire team since we are now forced to pick up the slack.

HR/TA has been executing on this plan for over 10 years now. If you are hiring someone now...try and hire a white person...just try....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're full of shit, Rush.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol the ta leadership is all white and they forcing diversity down everyone else throat