Layoffs in GS TA

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would never invest in a company that does not hire “most qualified”

btw, is hiring based on race not racist? Is that practice what we are trying to stop? The pendulum has swung back full instead of resting at neutral.

How long should we do this until everyone is equal?

yes, most all of the FT Recruiters are young white people, their management also. Do what I say, not what I do.

sad part is other minorities do not get the time of day, only the majority minority.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're only mad because you believe that it is not to your benefit, YT.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, hiring based on race is racist.

If you’re a white male looking to further your career, your odds of that happening are much less than just 10 years ago.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hispanics?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The do what I say not what I do culture has been going on for years. Doesn't matter what race you are although there is lacking in diversity across ta AND Hr. Leadership plays favorites and that's how it will be always

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct, current zero percent chance is lower than 10 years ago, which was 1 percent chance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, this is a ticking t b just waiting for someone to file with EEOC. Will make the talc lawsuit look like chump change.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting for the bomb to go off! Eeoc are you awake

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when the EEOC gets involved, I hope they interview us in TA. We have a lot to tell them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Ready to drop the juice on all the bias and bullshit that is happening

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe we should quit hiring and babysitting substance abusers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The automated screening interview technology will eliminate these do nothings. They might look good but they do not do anything. We Hiring Managers do all the work so TA will not screw it up! All TA does is push the least qualified candidates to us so the numbers look good. They also have their own get drunk parties where they mock J&J. Rewards are based on “diversity” only, not performance. Come on, man. Eventually J&J will have the most diverse workforce in the world, be highlighted in the fake news and fake media, and top the diversity charts, but just before bankruptcy. A few more law suits will do it. White people checking boxes. Kum Ba Ya and Free Love, man. Genderless Bathrooms. Nice. What happened to Equality. No such thing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one gives a shit about TA

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay off the booze idiot

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spoken like a true TA “professional”

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why doesn't anyone talk about the grow assignments happening with TA team members

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No longer needed and because some will be out the door by December 31, not needed anymore, automation replaced them, low productivity, EEOC witnesses moved out of visibility of law suits. Dept. Admins doing that job now. Screening candidates, arranging interviews. Do not need a college degree to do that. Save a fist full of dollars. Cleaning house. Sweep Sweep.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's stupid. they do not do scheduling or just screening. Ta has to be the gatekeeper of talent and negotiator for salary etc. Managers can't take those matters into their hands esp how lazy some are plus who else will be the sacrificial lamb for diversity metrics? Good ol TA

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

21 year old white barbie doll is a gatekeeper? I think not. Agree with the other post, TA is worthless. If mgt is reading this, get rid of them, now and save lots of headcount dollars.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes then you do the hiring yourself

See how quickly you can get someone diverse into the door