Layoffs in GS TA

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 9:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, As a stockholder, I want most qualified, not most diverse. Most diverse could be least qualified. Most diverse gives the least value. Fire all TAs. Save the dollars, automate the process.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here only 5 years but I must admit that the whole vaccine fiasco would not have happened prior to 2000. From what I have seen and been told, the level of talent is much lower now due to gender and race affirmative action programs. We lose a lot of very capable people to our competition now. We should always hire the top 1% of talent regardless of demographics. The best is the best and we should always hire the best. That is what stockholders want. I also agree that TA does not bring much value to the table. Hiring Managers and their Admins do much of the leg work and TA seems perfectly fine to let them. Very few live screening calls anymore and many interviews are coordinated by the business. Let’s call it what it is, waste.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone from TA exhausted and over it?

Lorelei sucks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Ta here and yep I am done here!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know the drill, if 100 white qualified candidates apply, go outside for blacks. We get it. More vaccine-type debacles coming. Do we tell FDA auditors that we do not promote/hire most qualified but just most diverse? Would like to see their reaction to that statement. Maybe the NBA should hire more less-qualified whites. Better lower the hoops.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non Tampa folks get ready to be effed over.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Brunswick, Manila

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy air heads, Hired for face, not brain. Fire them all. Get rid of the reverse discrimination evidence.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they are having trouble hiring more TA henchmen to carry out the reverse discrimination mandate. Lots of open jobs in Tampa.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all mess. If you are in TA..run!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone agrees that these are the biggest idiots in J&J. Now replacing them with Resume Screener robots. Good riddance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can blame TA leadership for the idiots they hire in their teams

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Complete morons. All of them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as they are only hiring and promoting us blx, I am good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

damn right my brutha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEED TO OUTSOURCE THIS FUNCTION TO A COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN THIS AND CHARGE BY THE POSITIONS FILLED. NO NEED FOR ALL THIS OVERHEAD. INEFFECTIVE ANYWAY. NO FEEDBACK TO APPLICANTS, NO SCREENINGS, INCOMPETENT. NOT BUSY EITHER. WASTE OF STOCKHOLDER DOLLARS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, probably right

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want a solid end year review and merit raise therefore I will continue to recruit majority of diverse talent. Most of us are doing exactly that. Diversity pays.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it pays to hire lesser talent.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It technically does pay at JNJ. Sad but true. Never seen so many blk pple hired my entire time here until the past year. Everyone has diversity goals.