Let's Stay BIOGEN STRONG!!!

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, May 5, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must stick together to get through this rough patch. Screw all those those ADU haters out there....if we stay positive good things will come our way!

Let's WIN together!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And remember to give COVID to everyone you meet!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well sn't that pleasant....

Yeah, I'm out busting my tail knocking on doors for MS patients. MS Doesn't stop because of covid. Doing the best I can to keep myself and my family safe while still honoring my commitment to Biogen and the patients we serve.

I appreciate the positive thread. So many negative cancerous people on here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great news everyone. I reviewed the trial data for Adu last night and I am fairly confident it will get approved!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away Troll. You are a complete moron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adu meets an unmet need in the alz marketplace. Biogen has 600 mil bucks behind it seeing that it gets launched. You trolls who did not get hired here just need to go away. You can continue to cry like little girls but that won’t stop Adu from launching.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a fortune cookie with my moo shu pork. It said things are looking good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are truly idiots. Not going to be approved and with good reason.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the bitter troll who got cut from the hiring process. Unmet clinical need and 600 mil vs your bitter personal opinion. You’re a moron!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has no clue if they will get approved. If you think these messages are coming from outside, you are nuts. There are tons of internal people that just want this to be over. So think again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And neither do you have a clue. Truth be told Your sorry azz is in the darkest room of anybody with your knowledge or lack there of.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is ASS, not AZZ. They actually hired an imbecile like you? Go figure.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back down in your mom’s basement son!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never. Getting. Approved.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you’re a true intellect. How do come up with such intellectual material time and time again? Your mommy most be very proud of you. Nite nite get some rest son!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey everyone- let's all stay positive! We can do this. Adu will be a success!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like the Iraq Foreign Minister claiming success as the American bombs exploded behind him - no way ADU gets approved - 0% chance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never. Getting. Approved.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a loser. ADU haters? You sound like a child. I never met so many stupid cheerleaders.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s all grab our crystals and channel the positive energy. The shit data will miraculously transform into something good (or slightly less shitty).