Lolol these hiring DMs are loser rejects

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven’t checked this thread in a bit.. and we’re still arguing over base..

Wooooow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Don’t understand why it even matters. Take the money and run if it works for you. What others anonymously think of it on here is moronic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU! We’re just trying to make sure that we are paid moron! Nothing wrong with that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are LTC higher paying jobs?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hurt you as a child?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omfg lololol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is raunchier than a rat infested sewer. Totally worthless!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lolol the poster I’m quoting is the loser that’s woke AF because he didn’t get past the phone interview and aspires to work at a company that trades at a nickel a share BWWAAHAHAHAHAH OMFG HAHAHABA!!!!!

I owned him like a Messican in a Home Depot parking lot. GD at the fatigue he’s got that he’s started copying my posting style and using it in other threads too. LOFvckinL!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter what the stock price is. As long as the direct deposit hits my account twice a month life is good.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEFENDER mode....Activate!!! lololol haha haha omfg lololo lololol

I think I’ll take $15k out of the bank and go buy your company at $.03 per share BBWWWWAAAHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Also no way a company that isn’t even a dollar a share is paying reps a grand base of $1B

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he is a Jr High boy, what does it make you to be arguing with him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread serves as a mindless comedy hour which is not all bad but one thing that it’s not is factual. Lots on misinformed posts on here including some hollow brain referencing Acadia as a start up... Lol... fact of the matter is there are many ex Acadia reps who were part of the original start up over 5 years ago who have left the company. I started here back then for 120 and left last year to go to IC for 145. I worked for an east coast big pharma prior to Acadia. Acadia is good company with some west coast vibe but like any newer company starts taking on big pharma Mgmt drones over time who start to turn a decent company culture into big pharma all over again. Covid really delaying all this expansion here. Peace out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn’t get hired huh ? Ego hurt ? You have no clue what you are talking about

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you’re kinda sexy. I like how you tough talk on here. I have a special request for you..... play misty for me.