Looking to take a gsr spot

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, May 19, 2021 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone doesn't know how to increase their value and ask for a raise... grow some balls and stand up for your self! NVM, you don't deserve it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken from a weakling who can't rise to a challenge and sell to one of the most difficult customers we have. How come the best GSR's don't leave??? Wanna explain that to us all? Show your work

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken from a place of toxic masculinity. Thanks for proving the point of this thread. We all got raises last year, and nobody who has "asked" for one has received one. Maybe you are the one who doesn't deserve your position.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!! Im a rep, of course I don't DESERVE IT, you dumb fuck. I HAVE TO EARN IT!!! I don't deserve shit, I earn anything that comes my way. Full stop.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha, easy tiger, I now see how you’ve made it so far in your illustrious career. Full stop? This aggression is a bit unfounded- did this thread hurt someone’s feelings? I dont need to respond with any profanity- your post says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s jumping ship? Well, a few tenured reps left for BMS. A lot are interviewing with a company that’s going to be a direct competitor. Most are looking to get out. The GSR role is....sad. We are trying, and it’s impossible to measure impact. We were lured into the role with the promise of a new product and here we are 2 years later floundering.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You understand that EARN and DESERVE aren’t opposites of one another, right? Typically if you earn something, then you deserve it. I hate to go fifth grade English class on you, but you seemed really angry and really confused. Hopefully this clarification can soothe those feelings of yours.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO = Angry? I don't think so. Fuck your semantics and you too!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says the angry man with the small d

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s also not forget to mention that people have left without other jobs lined up bc they can’t stand the toxicity over here. JJ is running this division to the ground and he’s being allowed to do so!!! Open your eyes Sr Leadership! This man is evil! How he treats the people that work for him is very different than the fake face he shows all of you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so you know, JJ didn’t come from Abbot/Abbvie. He couldn’t get a job at either of those places if he begged. He comes from bottom of the barrel pharma companies like ABC worldwide and victory, and trying to bring over all of his yes men buddies who have no GI experience to run this sales force into the ground more than he already has. The ship is sinking people, and he’s our captain. If he wasn’t here this role could evolve and have a true purpose.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen numbnuts, for various reasons it's a given that reps promoted from within will earn a lower base than those recruited from other companies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really believe that the role of the GSR is to increase utilization in GI?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually the top 2 GSR positions in the nation are currently vacant!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typically I would agree with the statement and your direct manager does have a huge role. That being said the GSR role is not a typical rep role. For the most part there is no actual product being sold and you are selling to an audience that sees you as a competitor. So unfortunately the role needs amazing leadership that thinks outside the box and develops solutions NOT someone who tries to make it look pretty while simultaneously running it into the ground. Great company, awful division.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah - you seem super chill. I can tell you’re not angry. ;)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're correct.. his boss did.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurr durr I have a small dick. How clever you are. Yawn

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you're number 1 you get the opportunity to be promoted and she went to the pipeline team! Try again

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually the top rep is DC - which if you knew anything has been vacant since the rep was let go last March and they still can’t find a replacement.