Looks like an expansion, BUT IT’s NOT!

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 7:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at Linkef in, or Esperion website, it looks like we are expanding. There are so many open territories. Since there is no mire “secret right sizing” I think now people are just leaving en-mass. I know half of my district is looking to leave. Your thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are they getting people to take these spots? If anyone does any research they should see the writing on the wall. When I interviewed, the interviewers didn't want to talk about my time at Esperion. They know what a mess we went through.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes everyone knows what a mess this was. Recruiters are only pushing through desperate reps to apply. Every interview I had after leaving this dumpster fire knew what a minor league outfit Esperion was and how they treated people. So glad to have moved on. Huge mistake!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same experience here. The fact that we were all sold on a bag of mistruths is common knowledge.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m happy to get hired, and I can understand why the losers who didn’t get hired in the first place or who couldn’t cut it are bitter, but I’m going to make the most of this damn thing. It’s clear of it probably the biggest challenges are behind us and it should be a pretty good runway moving forward.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There he is right on que. Mr. Runway. Or isn't Mr Uptick, more Mr Momentum. Jesus. Good runway moving forward over the cliff down to the sharp rocks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make no sense. Who are these people who post here. Good gracious.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mostly disgruntled employees and people who were screwed over in the interview debacles in the initial hiring process. I work with people at Esperion who make it no secret there posting on cafepharma and even as bold as posting on their company computers. Unfortunately some of the posts are true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More emote response.
    Exactly what the Scientific Process was all about. Much like the Progressive agenda for America.
    Disaster !
    The facts are coming, May 4th.

Feelings will get hurt !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock down sharply again this morning as the Dow and Nasdaq are up. Stock continues to waffle and flounder in the 25-27 range. Nothing is working!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people who post here are fine upstanding citizens of this Great Country.

They are just appalled by the deceitful Scientific Process that created the culture at Esperion.

The lousy performance of BA was spelled out very early on in the launch. And we are seeing it unfold.

May 4th will bring more misery.