Looks Like TS and JB get the Award

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2020 at 2:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never seen two managers mentioned more than Somahano and Barnhisel. GREAT leaders I guess. Don't see any other managers name. They must be doing a great job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a race to the bottom.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now that Stevie McGee is gonzo we need a new turd to talk smack on CP about. Def don’t miss Lurchy....I bet he’s still circling wagons trying to figure out how to get in one

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont forget about Reginold, one more shit bag from Stryker

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go Jack! You are an awesome leader. A true team guy and lest we forget, a wonderful personalty that Integra should be proud to have in leadership........idiot

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West Coast is Dying | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma Sales ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/west-coast-is-dying.637691/
    [​IMG]

May 18, 2019 ... Jack Barnhisel is killing the West Coast, How does someone who got fired from Stryker attempt to run a region. Good luck.

Styker/Kichler losing more exp. reps in SoCal
    www.cafepharma.com/.../styker-kichler-losing-more-exp-reps-in-socal. 553790/
    [​IMG]

The two sales managers, Jack Barnhisel in L.A. and Sarah Schindler in O.C. are jokes and no reps have any respect for them. Barnhisel got ...

Styker/Kichler losing more exp. reps in SoCal
    https://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/styker-kichler.../page-2
    [​IMG]

Jack Barnhisel was fired over the weekend, so looks like someone is finally realizing there is a big problem in management! Click to expand.

CMF Division | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma Sales ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/cmf-division.555474/
    [​IMG]

Stay away from Jack Barnhisel! He is a true loser and a first class asshole. He loves micro manage but has little to no sales experience. He has ...

STRYKER ORTHOPAEDICS RECON IN CALI | Page 4 ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/stryker-orthopaedics...in.../page-4
    [​IMG]

... management and commissions. period. Experienced reps want respect and compensation. Frank Waugh is gone. Jack Barnhisel is "gone".

short list for LA | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma Sales ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/short-list-for-la.558155/
    [​IMG]

Jack Barnhisel left too. but he got FIRED!!!! Well deserved. Jack, if you are reading this, nice score on the Gallup. Lowest ever from a Stryker ...

short list for LA | Page 4 | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/short-list-for-la.558155/page-4
    [​IMG]

Its all because of Barnhisel and we all know it. He is still a POS. Quote ... Jack Barnhisel lost his job over the issue. No one saw it coming. Quote.

Foot and Ankle | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma Sales ...
    www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/foot-and-ankle.641519/
    [​IMG]

maybe they could bring back Jack Barnhisel. Whatever happened to that asshole ? Quote · #7 anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 6:01 AM ...

JB Still There? | Cafepharma Message Boards | Pharma Sales ...
    JB Still There?
    [​IMG]

How the hell is Jack B still there “managing” Ortho? This says a lot about this company ... Barnhisel your time is coming. GET NERVOUS. Quote.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TS is a total Turd. Don't even bring him in front of customer unless you want to lose business.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TS=turd

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like correct leadership in JB. No trail there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats Barnhisel you have the worst rep in ortho. Do another push up and get fired

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack start counting. You have fucked with the wrong people for too long.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats to JACK! Still the biggest asshole loser in orthopedics. Keep it up Buddy you have a great reputation. You are such a sorry ignorant bastard, you have know idea what's coming

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is by far the worst. But really are there any Good leaders in ortho at Integra. No. Prove me wrong

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are quite a few good leaders. Jack B just stinks the place up

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony makes me cringe

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know half of this crap is from Tony,

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Jack, looks like you finally shit in your lunch box buddy. NO WAY you are getting hired at SN with your reputation. CLAP CLAP CLAP. Further, you have fucked good employees and get what you deserve. No one has a worse reputation than you in ortho.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you have to admit that a guy like Jack, who has fucked with so many people would get what is coming to him. My man Jack, it's all coming full circle in your personal life, work life and past history. How does it feel? Karma and your associates are a bitch, watch out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E dogg will take care of dopey jack.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooooo I take it you don’t like Jack