Mandatory Vaccinations by Sept. 15th

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your shots people!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cue, the freakout from the anti-vax Trump republicans...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is the one who got us the vaccine. The issue isn’t what side of the aisle you sit, the issue is individual choice. My body, my choice. Or does that only apply in other situations?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President Trump is vaccinated and also launched operation Warp Speed. Why are you so triggered by him that you feel the need to bring him into literally every conversation? Also, anti-vaxxers aren't only Republicans (read statements made by Robert F Kennedy Jr.). Nothing to do with Trump.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope standing up for personal freedoms and liberties aren’t candidate or party specific. If they are, we are in big trouble.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an anti V just anti stupidity
    Check.out what the CDC found in MA 74 percent of people who got covid were VACCINATED ! Also VACCINATED people are spreaders of covid no different than unvaccinated! It should be the individuals choice whether to take an experimental shot not some liberal company. This is not China! We hate it when systems force people to get a colonoscopy or they have higher premiums so how does this company justify trying to force us to get an experimental device that does not protect us from getting covid ?
    What next we will not allowed to get a colonoscopy if we want to but will be forced to do Cologuard?
    THESE VACCINES DO NOT PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID.
    There is solid SCIENTIFIC evidence that proves NATURAL immunity is more effective and will help achieve the necessary herd immunity.
    I understand why high risk and elderly would want to get vaccinated to Hopefully cut down on hospitalization but the average person NO.!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get your shot or get off the boat, its as simple as that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m fully vaccinated and fully unmasked!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too smart are you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im vaccinated, I work for a leading bioscience company, and believe in mRNA vaccine science. It’s as simple as that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you believe that the ferrets didn't die?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Make whatever decisions regarding a vaccine for YOU that you want. Leave my health and my decisions to ME. And, for the record, I’ve taken the vaccine. I just don’t feel compelled to tell everyone else what they must do. You take care of yourself, and I’ll take care of myself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is forcing you to get the shot.
    You are just being told that anyone working at Exact Sciences who works in a healthcare setting will need to be fully vaccinated by September 15.
    You can always quit. People quit jobs all the time when the new work requirements no longer appeal to them.
    No one is telling you what to do. They are telling you what is required to work here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL What is required here is a HUGE GIANT STOOL SAMPLE :eek:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you! These SHOTS ( not vaccinations because they don't stop the spread) are experimental and dangerous. You Sheeple who have not used your brains to research what the long term risks of these will seriously regret being so naive! I should not have to quit when I have no chance of spreading covid any more than a vaccinated employee! I work my ass off here and am very successful! I should not have to leave a job I love because of this political based stupidity!
    Talking to a lawyer on Monday
    This is a violation of our rights forcing us to be part of a medical experiment! Ever heard of the Nuremberg trials?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not telling you what to do, your company that you work for is. I support it. I took the shot to protect myself and hopefully those around me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this x 1000

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL... "talking to my lawyer" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will see who gets the last laugh
    Sheep

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest