Mandatory Vaccinations by Sept. 15th

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to place a wager? You really think you are going to win a legal case in this matter? LMAO!!! The misplaced confidence of some people is just priceless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you get hired here? What a brainless comment. But you’ve done your research, watch out , we got us a doctor over here. Smarter than the whole CDC too. And now they want to lawyer up against Kevin, a former lawyer himself, and try to tell his private company which he owns majority share in that he is wrong? You might as well fire up that resume now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly more intelligent than you! I actually possess critical thinking skills

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I am reading, you are not displaying them for us to see.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not worth getting a lawyer. Just fake the card like I did. Download it off a simple google search and fill it out with lot numbers that people proudly display on social media. The only thing that can be tracked is lot numbers- I wouldn't make one of those up. Trust me- since I've used mine for rep tracks and to go to Canada- no one is calling and double checking if you really got that shot at NYU or the local Walgreens. Same way anti vaxers send kids to school without a measle shot- you just fill out yourself and fake a signature. And if you feel that uncomfortable with that- just talk to one of your Dr.'s if you have any sort of relationship its easy to get them to sign off. The entire Covid situation is a hot topic and debated amongst Dr.'s despite what the media makes it out to be.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not work for your company however I do believe in freedom of choice especially and I mean especially when it’s from an experimental vaccine. We must all stick together.Fight for your right and spread this far and wide

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to America’s front line doctors and their legal page for assistance as well as look up Nuremberg Code

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO FUCK OFF TROLL!!! IF YOU DONT WORK HERE YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The facts are buried, and when real professionals, that are NOT on the Government dole, speak the truth, not the narrative, they are shut down or shut up. Younger people may not understand, because they didn’t grow up with “real” freedoms. They have been slowly, but surly, stripped from us over the years. For any company to require their employees to take an experimental shot that, at best, may keep Hospitalizations down for your at risk and elderly patients, with some exceptions, is reckless. If this was actually FDA approved and had a proven safety and efficiency profile, it would not be quite as bad. But there are many people that have died from the vaccine, and the side effects have been horrific for a lot of people, many in the study could not even get the second shot for that reason. And, Covid still has over a 99.5% recovery rate for most. So one should ask themselves, why is this Administration hell bent on everyone getting an experimental shot. Especially now that it’s known to contain a poison called graphine oxide. There is a lot of information out there, if people are willing to research it, as opposed to follow government stooges blindly.
    Good luck to all......“Vaccine” or not.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Send in a vaccine card, whether yours or not, move on

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself you ignorant POS. You or anyone else can take the advice or not. But not being aware doesn't help anyone. All must have the truth and decide for themselves. You can take the jab or not but nothing should be mandatory, especially when it's experimental. But look dipshit, you want the jab, then go take it, all 2,3,4, or 5 boosters. That's your choice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That actually made me laugh out loud! I'll bet I am far more educated than you! If you knew who I am , you would be quite surprised. I can tell you I have achieved well beyond a BS degree fool. Just keep being a brainwashed sheep, because apparently that is what you are capable of.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seek a religious exemption.. cite all of revelation.

It's not the mark of the beast, you just won't be able to buy or sell without it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. And you’re ok with it simply because you are fine getting the shot. If it was an activity that you disagreed with, don’t pretend you’d just chalk it up to “well, that’s part of working here now, so I guess I’ll just quit.” You’d be pissed off too. And, you probably will see a few folks leave over this issue - not only here, but at any employer who requires the vaccination. It’s crazy to me that we’re so willing to hand away freedom for safety without a second thought. I’m fine with whoever what’s the shot and whoever doesn’t. I just think it’s shitty of an employer who feels like their place is to dictate your health decisions. Oddly enough, they’ll let you drink, smoke, and gorge yourself on fatty foods…but, you MUST get the vaccine. It’s all so stupid. I don’t need my employer to tell me what’s best for me. I’ve got that covered.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"if you knew who I am..." This has to be the most pathetic post of the year! What a fucking douchebag you are to be so needy that you come to sites like this to garner attention from total strangers. You are a waste of space and breathe air that should belong to someone else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, blah, blah... but muh liberty! LMAO!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem/hypocrisy here is that Exact will NOT drug test and KC and the liberal board likely fought hard for that. However we are going to require the COVID vaccine. That’s a problem. You’re pushing an agenda and it’s not hard to see

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the fact that things like liberty and freedom are punchlines to you simply makes exactly the point I was trying to make.

And, I’m just curious - is there a limit to what medical procedures your employer can dictate you undergo? Do you have any autonomy, or are you just a drone for exact?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what does this mean for you obnoxious blowhard! I'll bet you have close to zero friends based on your horrible attitude

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of today I am not comfortable working close to people who potentially use Marijuana or opiates. It makes me feel unsafe. I demand for my comfort that all employees be subjected to random drug testing for my safety. I also believe as employees of ES we should never be allowed to decide when we get our CRC screening. We should have to do it on our 45th birthday so we don't subject our company or coworkers to potential cancer. In addition, all employees should immediately have to provide evidence they have been vaccinated against measles, mumps, and rubella as well as chicken pox, shingles, stds , and malaria just in case. This should be done immediately in fairness to all. If they want to dictate healthcare and HIPPA , it should be for everything