Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is seriously no one left here that has a clue how to run this business. It’s such a shame how many great people have left and now we have nothing from what once was a great place with great products.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! I left the company a while back and just thought I would stop by on cafepharma and see how things were going. I see things are just as toxic and crazy as they were then. Good luck to all of you, those still at Galderma and those who left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEMO is coming everyone.mit has been in Phase 111 trials and 200 people used it.
    Coming soon !

I heard if we do good good byQ 3 we will get it. If not it will be promoted by another company doing biologics.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the morale is just pathetic. this company has sucked every drop of life out of me. leaving as soon as I can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only are you naive, you trust people that tell you we have a chance to turn things around. Wake-up!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No good products on the horizon, bad moral and wayward leadership equals mass exodus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder there is a mass exodus. I am sure it will continue in the coming months. Galderma will never be a major player in dermatology. It will never get to play in the same sand box with Sanofi, Novartis, Allergan & co.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t a matter of the grass being greener on the other side. There is NO grass at Galderma. The grass has been left to DIE. No matter what happens when you leave, you’ll have grass.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone with integrity continue to work for this company? A total embarrassment to the industry and EQT just never seems to get the memo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew after being here about a couple of months this was the worst company I ever worked at and I am spending all my free time looking to get OUT!! Been at Galderma 2 years and it’s horrible, plain and simple!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all the same at Galderma, just a shit show in every division. This company is going to be nothing in 2-3 years. Get out while you can.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on at this place???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nemo will not be a primary therapy. Maybe a rescue drug for itch. But will the payers be willing to pay for a drug that should be very good for itch? The real problem in the IL 13s which there will be plenty on the market starting this year first now Dupi than Tralokinumab and others along with the JAKs both systemic and topical. Nemo will have an extremely difficult time getting any real share. Sorry gang this wont be the savior for Galderma. Also, the fact that this company is new to biologics in the first place will probably result in a failed launch no matter how well the product performs. Takes several years and a ton of money to be successful in the space and that assumes you are riding the right horse in the first place. My recommendation is move over to an established company and sell another biologic either in psoriasis or AD when you can. Otherwise die a slow death from a career standpoint trying to sell topical and a systemic derm drugs. Not a long term career play.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally someone who understands the market and biologics! I agree with every word. Nemo is going to be a niche product and late to market. Galderma has zero competence in this field and does not (yet) realize how much money and effort will be required. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was out licensed or sold off. With nothing in the derm pipeline, the future here is rather bleak.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots and lots have left Texas it’s just not being talked about.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots and lots have left Switzerland and around the world. Most disappeared silently. It’s not talked about. Happening everywhere, sadly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the past 12 months turnover in fort Worth Rx has been well over 50%. You think EQT would have done something instead we have Dan the man running things while the cupboard is empty.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all 50% have not left. More like 15% in field sales. As far as Texas is concerned, most were recruited by CC with the promise of a big payout when the company goes public.

Everyone was happy to get the large commission payouts all these years and now you can't ride out one year while we wait for newer products.

You complain about Rx management, but have no idea how they care about the employees. A big effort is underway to build something really great at Galderma. Galderma IS a recognized leader in dermatology.

How about being part of the solution and using your energy to spread news of the good things happening about the company that has been good to you for so long.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the past 12 months >80% of the International Team has left or was let go. All the expertise has gone. Those still around are dealing with a patchwork of incompetence from new hires with no industry experience.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, the problem is that either former employees or non-employees can post to this site. There is are no repercussions for their words on this site concerning situations where they have no actual first hand knowledge. You are 100% accurate. The outlook is not entirely doom and gloom.