Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is/was a good one. The issue is Flemming and his minions. They are destroying what was once a highly reputable derm company. The good news he won’t be around for ever. We might also get split up and sold, so the outlook is not entirely doom and gloom.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave this place people. It’s not changing and it’s not getting any better. The top talent has been fired. What is left are the lazy folks holding onto the last bit of hope. Even the worst companies are better than Galderma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a MS all is wonderful post.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma is the dog of the industry. No wonder everyone is leaving.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst place to work. Boys club. Egos the size of Texas. Special treatment for higher grade levels. An environment of ladder climbing and ruthless money grabbing. Galderma...fucking...blows.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait till your big day coming MS you absolute fraud!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really doesn't matter where you go, the point is if you stay here, things will go badly for you. There are plenty of other places to go. If you stay - it’s only a question of time until you get fired. Flemming is leading by example

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously. Where are ya goin. You are overpaid and have a fang easy job. Pansies and lazy deadbeats all around. Stop whining and complaining children. Sound like a bunch of middle school catty girls. Spoiled weak and foolish. Leave and STFU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Struggling to find reasons to stay here myself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No good products on the horizon, bad moral and wayward leadership equals mass exodus.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I know is miserable so I’m curious to see if there is really anyone out there that is happy... new hires and HR need not respond.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Work in Europe. 100% unhappy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. 100% unhappy and hoping for a rapid exit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some really screwed up things going on here. We are losing good people left and right. And it will continue, i assure you. If it weren't for the tough job market even more would be jumping ship.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we get an exit interview? I'd like to give a piece of my mind.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked for one but did not get one. Galderma doesn’t care. I would never work for any of the HQ leadership again. A bunch of snakes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your leadership in corporate, your RSM’s and Area Directors (what’s left of them) are lying to you and doing you a big disservice if they are telling you everything looks rosy. They are selfishly negligent if they are not telling you to start looking. They are being paid to keep sales force in tact before they start chopping and selling. This is an opinion. Silence from corporate.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happened to FH. Very abrupt.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was a fraud at Philidor and continued his useless ways here. I am glad to see him gone. One pathetic one gone and the revolving door continues. June POA is so exciting.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FH is going to Dermavant too.