Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2021 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan's the man now. Wow.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dermavant is crushing us

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have some good products.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is crushing us. Fake calls while making some money doing almost anything works for me. Sorry Marsha! Your so lame that I can’t wait to see your ugly mug in June. We so need a POA, what a liar you pathetic people are.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that fraud MC still employed there?
    What an ego that dope has!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I was running the show....I’d fire 80 percent of sales reps. They whine and complains, and aren’t very talented. Truthfully Oscar, sack Em all and get people who work twice as hard for half the pay. Too many overpaid deadbeats everywhere I look

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake post. Instead of posting, you should worry about your wife fu*king the pool boy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• If you are choosing to stay, you don't realize there's life after this poop party.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described almost every Pharma/Med Device company out there...nothing new. Suck it up buttercup or GTFO of this industry because clearly you can't cut it

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JW still doing real estate on the side?
    Is MC still a manager who verbally abuses his female reps?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, the train will be pulling into the station soon and all will be asked to depart.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s official we have Winlevi !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winlevi co-promotion is a good thing but by far not enough to keep people in this company. Dermavant and others have a promising portfolio. Mass exodus will continue.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know if a company is horrible? When their most tenured and talented employees are leaving / fired by the boat load. Wake up EQT!!!!! This is not good. Pretty soon this will be a talentless organization.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another top rep shown the door at Galderma. They are looking every which way to dump
    the tenured and highest paid. They will even lie about why people were shown the door. Why? Any idiot could sell what G has. Oh yeah, drop off samples and a few rebates. Anybody and everybody with more than 12 years at G leave, leave and leave.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For months this site has been providing a heads-up. This is just the start. Leave Galderma as fast as you can. There is no future here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanda the wonderful has been tasked to help make the sales force lean and mean and needs to look to get rid of up to 8 more reps. Beware !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia what spin will you send our way this week ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know your facts. Totally undeserved title as a Top rep Mr. B. How about Top scam artist pretending to be above it all. His numbers have been bought for his many many many years and manipulated through specialty. It's about time you did something about it Wanda.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FINALLY