Massive layoff

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2020 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow just wow after today. Integra was always bothered by the high salaries. Of course they got rid of 95% derma reps. Way to go Bob. How does all of leadership keep their jobs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye Amnio sales

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How any WC reps let go...how any left?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable. Integra is a heartless piece of shit of a company. Layoffs the week before Christmas and it doesn’t matter if you were in the top 10 or a perennial performer. They think they have it figured out to bring products into inside sales??? Casting to 1099 reps?? Laughable. They will tank all of the wc products, and drive a once proud and thriving portfolio into the grave. Should have left long ago but I liked my customers too much and did a great job. Oh well. No loyalty at all by those POS. At least people won’t have to deal with the half wit Chiminski any more. Don’t know how he’s still there and they wouldn’t even explain what his role will be going forward. Integra NEVER understood the WC market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many in total? I can’t even keep track. It was only a matter of time with the horrible leadership here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding all the yes people are left for Bob to only hear good news not what’s really happening

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will drive the wc business into oblivion. Sad. They have no idea and have never understood the AWC market. Using distributor reps for TCC - what a joke. Amnio sales will be gone, they have always been a OR company. That’s where they should stay. Keep increasing price for wound centers and your out.

Soo many good reps and great people laid off today a week before Christmas. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dermasciences was the best company I had ever worked for before Russ came in.- he facilitated the Integra purchase. Totally destroyed a great portfolio of products that customers loved and healed patients. Wish we could buy it all back and kill it like we used to. Integra sucks the life out of everything they touch. It comes from the top. Always has.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was only AWC impacted? Of course they won’t touch their WR!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw on LinkedIn that Misonix is hiring. hr@misonix.com. Good place to bring a book of business.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least people won’t have to deal with the half wit Chiminski any more. LOL but true

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m shocked this division didn’t make it. I mean, who doesn’t want to follow a VP of sales that spits tobacco & wears cowboy boots during meetings? Chiminski is the biggest clown in the industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for laying me off and your weak ass severance package right before Christmas Integra. Like 2020 couldn’t get any worse. It is true, Integra is the evil empire.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The absolute worst company I have ever worked for. I had colleagues/friends warn me about the hell hole that is Integra before I started. Not even from AWC side. Should have listened. Because even though I did extremely well there, it did not matter. Laid off the week before Christmas with medical good for another week. Nice. The board of this company has ZERO moral compass. Cheapest ass company ever to boot.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did they really just lay off like 80% of the AWC sales reps? I was an AWC rep (a year ago). Is AWC no longer a thing or what do they intend to do in the field? Sucks but also not surprising.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

282 Layoffs before the holidays

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. They retained people who literally have arrest records in the past 12 months. I’m sure they’ve done their homework...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had interviewed for a position just over a year ago and when the hiring manager insisted I be available to take his call at any time of day (and night) after the first interview, I gracefully backed out of the process. He was demanding of my time and wanted my customer contacts and I didn’t even work for the guy. No thank you! The job wasn’t that great to have to deal with a manager like that and the pay sucked! Sorry to those that have been displaced...the grass is greener.