MASSIVE LAYOFFS AT AMGEN!!!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2021 at 2:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about the layoffs. How many reps were displaced?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve only been a here a little over 7 months and this is the first I’m hearing about trackers/gps. Hope this isn’t true? Where and how did i miss this?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are inevitable. I falsify calls every day. I almost feel dirty about taking Amgen‘s money. It is so fraudulent!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't feel too bad about it...

the whole industry is a complete sham...

Just like the Coronacon Scamdemic...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron! Who raised you? You probably won't spare your own mother and sister.

If I knew who you were, I'd make sure that you don't hold a job for the rest of your sad, pathetic, low-breed life, and then have you go homeless and begging on the streets (for the rest of your life i.e).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hopefully my turn will be soon, so the timing is perfect to get the sign on bonus from the company I am leaving to, along with whatever severance Amgen gives.
    Either way leaving Amgen will be the the actual reward.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are people still using the term “scamdemic”? Oh man. Conspiracy theorists.. guess we can thank them for providing entertainment to the rest of us. Just a shame they work in companies responsible for impacting patient lives.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's happening at every company. Trust me. Listen... even with all of the down-sizing in Pharma over the last decade it's still too bloated. There are still actual "mirror counterparts". It there is anyone in a territory where they actually have to use a "Weekly Routing" so you don't run into your partner at an office then there are TOO MANY in that territory and someone needs to go. Ridiculous. CV Repatha reps still have mirror counterparts in some territories but then again that's the lowest of the low positions at this company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impacting patients pocketbooks. Lives? Maybe if they are some who were given false hope in clinicals, only to have the rug ripped out from below them when Amgen halted the trials and cancelled the product. A decision made solely upon finances. So, explain to me how Amgen is impacting lives? Their only concern is that you live long enough for them to make money off you. Perhaps targeting Amgen is being narrow scoped, afterall, that is the sole goal of the industry as a whole. Preserve life to turn a profit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed it's the industry as a whole but some are worse than others.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales reps are totally unnecessary and should go the way of the dodo along with DTC advertising. At best it raises awareness, at worst it feeds the perception that doctors are bought off and push unnecessary meds.