Michel - You need to work on your thick accent as a world leader

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it extremely disappointed that a person at this level that supposedly leads teams throughout the world, doesn't speak more clearly. I moved to the US from Germany at the age of 23 and was criticized in a constructive way that as I enter the business world and want to enter into international business, that I needed to fix my extremely thick accent. Even though I spoke English, I decided to invest in a tutor and spent another 3 days a week for the next 2 years to hone in on the language. Many people told me that it was hard to understand me, which I know is not acceptable in business. Michel needs to watch and listen to everything he can get his hands on in English and listen carefully. It’s also worth paying attention to words that are pronounced differently in English, like “burger”, “spaghetti”, “gelato”, etc.

He also needs to take every opportunity to talk in English and not just French and say everything out loud. It takes effort, but you can command the English language if you want to. Maybe he doesn't feel like he needs to, however he is leaving people confused as he is very hard to understand. When you make a salary like his and you lead a multi-national company, he needs to put way more effort into his language skills.

I am shocked by his muddled English and feel there is no excuse. You don't address the world with such a thick accent and just reading off a script.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! I can barely understand him!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, GOPQ: a ceo isn’t a world leader. A CEO is at best a corporate head and not the next leader of France or The Americas.

Maybe have a bite to eat and a nap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You failed health class in high school, didn’t you?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you that much of an idiot?!?!? Truly?!?!? A CEO of an international company is the leader over every head from any of the countries where Biogen exists. It is so scary how many complete Imbeciles exist. So yes, Michel is a world leader serving Biogen all over the world. Get it now? Or do we need to repeat?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michele, you ok bro?

how do you type with all that spittle? Assistant? Voice memo? Do tell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is Michel, you Moron.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah! Voice memo! Gotcha! Thanks Michele!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you spit while writing that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron+ 19M= Michel