MorphoSys

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug will have a hard time with biosimiliar CD20, yes different target but a lot of competition in the space. Costs are going to be a huge factor after COVID to recoup revenue and reduce cost. So this combo is in a tough spot..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have one question, "is anybody tracking to hit goal?" Looking at our numbers there is nobody on our team tracking to hit goal. I have friends in other districts not tracking to hit goal. I have never heard of a company during launch that didn't have an opportunity to make an obscene amount of money during launch. Thats the payout for the risk we took to come over. Not one person is tracking to make our target bonus. What if our forecast is wrong? Nicole and Stephan leadership is not about just telling people what they want to hear. Its about being an advocate, thats a hard stretch for either of you, thats all you know from big pharma. As the mass exodus begins, I assume the company will make some changes. Based on the way they responded in past, their cheap solution will be nothing but a slap in the face. They have no interest in taking care of us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have some very tough news for you. The epople who joined should have seen the writing on the wall when they failed to offer equity up front. When I heard that I dropped out of the process. The signs this company would be a mess was evident early on in the process. I wish you well but a small startup that does not offer equity should have been a huge red flag.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were all mislead, we were told we had stock. They told us that Germany couldn't issue stock but they were going to issue a phantom stock that they would track a stock price and payout according to growth. Trexler and we now know Roland thought we were just stupid reps and we didn't deserve stock. Roland is a primary care executive that has no oncology experience. He along with Stephan, "TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR NICOLE" after we were hired we wanted to see paperwork, nothing!!! When people started leaving they sent us some watered down document, not even close to what we were told. They screwed us over! Rolands the main one. Hes the one driving metrics, thus destroying the launch. He is use to primary care and didn't think people would leave. He wasn't smart enough to know they actually hired some good reps. He often belittled us to management and started pointing fingers. Thus micromanagement. Part of starting a new company and building a culture is having trust. As reps we wanted that and didn't have reason to think otherwise. We believed the phantom stock would be worthwhile. We were wrong, there is nobody in their right mind that views the document we received as a motivational statement to stay. There is nothing to stay here for except a drug we believe in. The culture is why we are all looking. Every metric of car allowance, delayed 401 k match, unattainable goals, micro management, motus, health care makes this a nasty place that doesn't come close to some offerings of primary care companies. Having the confidence to be successful and go to a "so-called start up biotech" gives us the same confidence to find another job willing to pay what the US market is willing to pay. You actually hired good people but wouldn't know it because you never wanted to get to know us. Your call tomorrow needs to have some substance. We won't be placated any longer. We see through your actions and know our worth!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Conference call today was a failed opportunity. We are all looking to leave!!!! Here's a question for you Roland? Do you think what you and trexler said today is going to keep us here? Unattainable goals and no money to be made. Wait till Germany sees the entire sales team leave. That is happening now, good luck with your hockey stick curve it ain't happening. No stock, no bonus= failed leadership. By the way we know Germany and the street reads this site. Both of you failed us!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! This place is a nightmare

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard its not just the reps, all the managers are looking to leave. Nicole and stephan won't address anything. They are tired of micromanagement and lack of equity. This place will be a ghost town by year end.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a manager told their team they need to start looking for another job. Told them they have no voice and our leadership is clueless. They offered to take as many of them with them but this company is a lost cause. I can't make this shit up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real issue is that the forecast has been completely overblown. The incyte reps don't have this pressure. In fact, incyte is very encouraging of their people. They have better benefits and their goals are reasonable. My counterpart mentioned their nsd was shocked at they hired Nicole as the nsd. The ideas she offers up are simply stupid and reflective of the cluelesness of morphosys.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The home office is so quiet, nobody wants to speak up. The forecast, they know now is completely off they know it will have to be adjusted. Roland can't stand the field force but knows he must have them. They are all pondering ways to try and motivate them but offer nothing. They did allow the hats off award thinking that would keep them here. Roland does not want to adjust goals, stock options are completely out of the picture even though Germany isn't against it. The number of people interviewing now is crazy. Nobody cares about monjuvi if they can't share in the profit. The hockey stick is starting to flatten. Good job Roland.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be so funny in 2021. There are several cd 19 targets looking to come to the market. Morphosys has good reps that actually launched this drug amazingly well during covid. Trexler and Roland think we are morons. Guess what, we made monjuvi successful. The real selling comes when we get a competitor. I guarantee I can't wait to go work for them and make monjuvi a thing of past. I bet the entire sales team thinks that way. Roland your short term screwing of the sales team is great motivation to make this company non existent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a $25 Amazon GC to make you feel like a top notch biotech rep...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point we have all checked out. Nicole and Stephan know what the problems are but unwilling to fight. Most of us have things lined up for 2021 there is no need to waste energy on this company any longer. Their actions are reflective of the the culture created at this company. We got screwed but oncology is small and we all talk. Stephan and Nicole your names are on the blacklist of oncology at this point. Well deserved!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that’s funny shit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"HATS OFF TO YOU SIR!"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone add some light on why holly shaker left? She is the number 1 manager in country during a launch. Thats unheard of! I know none of us are going to make a bonus, hopefully Holly was honest with our clueless leadership. I would love to know.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management will tell you she left for an unbelievable opportunity. She thought morphosys was that. Her people loved her and she fought for them. Nicole and stephan are so use to yes women they have been surprised when people actually have common sense and advocate for her team. She's really not losing anything, leading the company, her sign on bonus is more than she would make for a launch here. The micromanagement and poor leadership along with the lack of any long term equity were the reason she left. She couldn't protect her team any longer. She had no other option. She is the first of many. Big loss!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if I'm more disappointed with the new 500 new start program or the fact that our leadership thinks it will actually motivate us. Bigger problems require management to do the right things. Good luck with the panel interviews next year!